Review Format

Hello there, night owls! This chapter is where I share how the review formats will go.

  The book criteria will be: 

Cover: /5 

- I know you're not supposed to judge a book by its cover and all, but let's be honest and say that a cover is one of the deciding factors for a reader to even click on it.

Synopsis/Blurb: /5 

- The first sentence alone can help in piquing the interests of your readers! The blurb alone can have different factors. Plot, characters, without revealing major spoilers.

Description: /5 

- These are the words used to help set the tone and mood of the story, as well as how it helps paint the picture with accuracy. How well were the emotions conveyed? Is the writing too simple or too superfluous?

Grammar: /5 

- I think... this one speaks for itself.

Characterization: /5 

- Characters are one of the most important driving forces to the story. They're the ones the reader goes on a journey with, and if they're not written well, it can make the readers slowly lose interest in them. What makes your character unique in their own way? How does their chemistry with the other character go and affect those around them?

Plot: /5

- The plot is very crucial to the story. Without the plot, there is no story, nor driving force for the characters to begin with. Is it clear to the readers, and is it engaging enough that they'll stay hooked in the long run too?

Realism: /5 

- Even in a seemingly fantastical setting, a hint of realism is still relevant. Guns that don't run out of bullets? A supposed normal human body healing from a wound the very next day without anything about it ever mentioned? These are the kinds of inconsistencies the reader might find confusing as they travel through the story. For short, rules that apply to your world should also apply to the characters in it, and not be forgotten.

Total Score: /35

  Scroll onwards to fill in the request form!

(Oh, and don't forget to vote!)