Chapter 7 old harley brand new me

Harley pov

I told Floyd can we stop somewhere "where you want to stop," he said.

"Runnymede drug mart it is the store I get hair colouring from," I said.

"sure okay," he said.

I went there got what I want I went back inside the car he starts the car we drove off.

I tell him to wake me up we there.

Now Deadshot

Deadshot pov

I start thinking about why she needs hair dye? maybe she going to dye poison ivy kids Hair I look at were me and poison Ivy Catwoman we are all live together my daughter is friends with rose daisy kitty Harley lives with us before but that damn clown took her back I'm happy she mine like I'm her I park my car where front the house is I start to wake her up "we here" I said.

We both open our car door closed behind us  I start open my trunk"Harley can you okay the door so I can put your stuff inside," I said

We both open our car door closed behind us I start open my trunk"Harley can you okay the door so I can put your stuff inside," I said.

"sure," she said

I give her my key I have to make her copy I start putting her stuff inside I close my trunk and lock my car door start walking inside we start to put her stuff inside her room.

"the room still same you guys didn't change it," she said

"we left it like this because we know one day you will come back to us," I said.

" this is the last box," I said.

"thank you deadly," she said walking toward me kissed my cheek.

"no problem baby girl you need anything call me on my cell phone I have to pick up the girls," I said leaving her there I walk downstairs to open the front door close the door behind me.

I ran toward the car and got in to start the car and drive off getting the girls.

Harley Quinn pov

I look at my self in the mirror I need a new look I start open one of the box I took my tattoo gun remover the tattoo on my face one is a heart and other one said rotten I start to remove it and put a skull and word said deadly.