Chapter 8 meet my friends of mine

Joker pov

I text frost to tell him to tell y/n I'm here I told my henchman put the money away I see them leaving I kept walking I heard footstep coming toward me I see y/n running toward Me.

she starts hugged me It took me a second to hugged her back. "did you listen to frost" I said.

"yes I been a good girl, Mr. J," she said.

I growl "you mean j my henchman call me Mr. J you don't call me that got it, little girl," I said.

"yes j she said.

Then I see frost coming toward us.

"do you need anything boss," he said.

"yes I want you to stay here watch the house for me," I said.

he nodded and walked toward the door and open for us.

"let's go," I said grabbed her wrist taking her to my purple Lamborghini.

I open the door for her she got in.

I close the door behind her I got in as well I start the car we start driving off.

"First I want to take you somewhere," I said.

"j where are you taking me?" she asks.

"I can't tell you its surprise," I said.

"fine," she said.

I start driving where the tattoo shop is.

"we here," I said.

she turns her head around to see a tattoo shop.

" j why are we here?,"  she said

" j why are we here?," she said. "We both going to get a tattoo," I said.

I got out my car I open the door for her she got out as well I close the door behind her I took my key out locked my car door I grab her hand with mine we both went inside I see everyone looking us.

I got out my car  I open the door for her she got out as well I close the door behind her I took my key out locked my car door I  grab her hand with mine we both went inside I see everyone looking us

I heard someone said, "hey Mr.j long time to see you here". I turn around to see AJ.