chapter 14 Don't Piss Off A Werewolf

Joker pov

I look down to see her asleep with a smile on her face I throw my shockers on the floor I walk in front of her and unstrapped her ankles and wrists.

I  pick her up carrying her to our room and slowly lays her on a bed and I just walk out the room closing the door behind me.

walking down the stairs I look to see the girls mothers there giving me a death stare.

"Hello, ladies," I said.

"don't you dare talk," Ivy said using her vines wrap around my legs pulled me toward them. 

"How could you do that to your own mate she safe my daughter from your henchman," Ivy said.

"yeah I understand I got it I felt bad okay she upstair sleeping in our room she wakes up i will say sorry to her can you please let me go now," I said.

"I hope you are telling us the true fine I will let you go but this is last time you put our daughters in danger One mistake I'll kill you," Ivy said.

" I got it ivy," I said she lets me go I got up from the floor I clean myself off "so ladies why are you still here?" I said.

"We're just dropping Zoe here as you know the girls are staying here, " Catwoman said.

"why?" I ask.

"Because I say so," Catwoman said.

"fine the girls can stay but no touching my stuff," I said. they just nodded "okay girls get your luggage from the car we need to talk to uncle j for a minute," Ivy said.
they left me alone with there mothers just great

Y/n pov

You just woke up you felt different you slowly got up you ran to the bathroom you see yourself in the mirror. You see both circle on both sides of your Head and your makeup its ruin but you love it how you look. 

  You walk in the bathroom and start brushing your teeth you need to pee really bad you sit down on the toilet you did your business you see something shit you kneel down to open the counter you grab a pad "goddammit Midnight why did you didn't te...

You walk in the bathroom and start brushing your teeth you need to pee really bad you sit down on the toilet you did your business you see something shit you kneel down to open the counter you grab a pad "goddammit Midnight why did you didn't tell me time the mouth" you said.

"sorry kinda forgot," she said suddenly you heard a voice said, "yeah it not her fault".

"You said something Midnight?" you ask.

"no I didn't," she said.

"I did, "the voice said.

"and who are you?" you ask.

"I'm your voice in your head," she said.

"Just great I have two voices," you said.

"hi y/n and midnight you can call me heartless," she said.

"I like it, " midnight said.

"Thanks," she said.

"no problem," midnight said.