Chapter 18 Finally

Bruce pov

"Dad yes I found her" Damien said he gives me a paper I read it out loud "y/n l/n live in Gotham y/n parents mark l/n Layla l/n sisters and brothers jack Lucy Tiffany Damon ocean sky zero dk axel Mustafa Jace Toby Tyler Emma Chris and the last one newborn Michel" I said.

"wow that a lot of kids," Jason said.

"hmm she lives with her brother Damon and her friend Sarah there is an address you guys wanna come," I said.

"sure shotgun," Damien said.

"not fair," Tim said.

"we not here having fun," I said.

"oh okay, " they said

we walk out the Batcave went in my Rv minivan

I press driver mode I but the location on and her address  The Rv start moving

I press driver mode I but the location on and her address The Rv start moving.

"so what are we going to do" Tim said.

" we are going spy on them find out why did the Joker took her" I said.

"maybe Bruce was a plan from the start" Jason said.

"what do you mean Jason?" I said.

"First she came to the party and second The joker came to the party and took her just maybe he asks her to find out who the bat family," Jason said.

"maybe he right Bruce I didn't see Harley there she always by his side think about that only mean she knows what we are" dick said.

" shit," I said.

"Tim find out about her parent and Dick, Damien watch them every move and Jason you know what to do," I said.

he nodded

"me I am going to find the joker," I said.

Y/n pov

"What mom and dad coming here visit us did they said Gotham was a bad place" you growled.

"yeah I know y/n they now," Damon said.

"now what?" I ask.

" you have a mate," Damon said.

"Damon did you tell mom and dad?," I asked.

" you know me y/n I never do that to you" Damon growled.

"careful you speak to my queen," j said.

"baby relaxes," you said giggling.

"sorry Mr. J" Damon said.

you rolled your eyes "Not either of you guys who did?" I said.

"I think maybe our parents spying on us like always," Damon said.