chapter 25 batman

I'm back 🤗

Joker pov

After they left "we should go dear" I said Looking at y/n.

"do we have to" she whines.

"yes we have to are you forgetting your parents," I said.

"oh yeah, I kinda forgot," she said getting up.

"let's go," she said

we said our goodbyes Alice give y/n a lot of sweet I look at them she saw me looking at it "you want some?" She asked. "Yeah sure," I said grabbing one and ate it I open the door for her she got in and thank me.

I close the car door behind her I got in the car and started the car and I drove off.

I started drive crazily through Gotham City when I saw Batman starts to follow us

"shit" I mumble.

"what wrong daddy?" she asked.

"We have got company" I replied.

y/n look at Batman she rolled her eyes "just great I'm not in the fucking mood"

She put the sweet in the back seat she grabbed my gun she put the window down put her body out carefully she doesn't fall out she started shooting I hit my Fist on the roof of the car

I laugh "my girl is crazy I love it" I yelled she came inside get more ammo she smiles and shoots three cars behind us They crash together we both laughed seeing batman not following us

y/n look at me "batshit no longer following us".

"thanks to you my dear," I said.

she giggles I noticed three motorcycles I look closely and see the bat Brats "are you fucking with me," I said.

y/n look back to see them.

"can you call frosty," I said she nodded and call him she put it on speaker he answered "frosty," I said.

"yes, boss?" he said.

"can you bring the boys the bat and his brats are following us," I said.

"We on our way," he said.

she hangup I drove faster as they still catch up to us then I see my guy headed this way started shooting them We started headed back home.

Time Skip

Joker Pov

We got out y/n walk beside me with her sweets I wrap my arm around her shoulder I smile I see frost open the door for us.

"thank you frosty," I said.

"no problem boss," he said.

I see her parents and her ex-standing there they look pissed "we saw you in the new" mom said.