/ / 2 / /

//A/N: there will be A LOT of time skips//

Y/N's POV

It's been a year since Farlan's and Isabel's death, I'm over it of course. Nii san got promoted and I got to meet his squad! They were all very nice. I don't live in the underground anymore. Though, Levi has been stressed lately. I over heard commander Erwin talking to him with hanji about an unknown group of men going around kidnapping kids, mostly girls. They've been having trouble trying to find the unknown group of men.

I sighed as I stared at the white ceiling. 'I hope they find the kidnappers soon.. ' I thought 'I've been having bad feelings but, I don't know what exactly.' I rolled around the bed pushing the thoughts away. 'Maybe I'm just paranoid. Maybe it's nothing' i sighed in boredom.

| Time skip |

It was night but for some reason I don't feel tired. I layed down on my bed trying to sleep. 'That's weird.. I'm usually a sleepy head but I can't sleep.' I stood up and walked to the door. 'I'll just ask Nii san if he can teach me his cool move' I giggled thinking about Levi getting annoyed of my constant request. While walking through the dark quite hall I remembered what hanji said ' 'Your legs are unusually ten times stronger than a normal persons legs' are' ' I shook it off 'Maybe because Nii san has been teaching hand to hand combat.. Yeah. That's why. That HAS to be the reason.. '

I saw Levi's office and skipped towards it. Before I could even grab the door knob

Smack!

Then,

Darkness

I woke up in a cell with other people in it, we all had chains on our ankles .They were... 'All kids! Wait.. Don't tell me it's the kidnappers!' I started panicking. Two guys with masks on unlocked our cell and started grabbing us one by one. One guy grabbed my arm harshly and yanked me out of the cell. We walked out of the building and by 'walked' I mean 'Yanked' out of the building. I stared in awe at the place. In the distance people were dancing, singing, playing around. They were happy, it was colorful everywhere. I smiled at the view, but soon disappeared remembering I was kidnapped. A tall man with a similar mask scanned us. As soon as he spotted me he started pointing and talking to the
man before. I couldn't make out what they were talking about but, I knew they were talking about me. 'It's very rude to point at people y'know.' I thought. I looked around once again 'Where are the walls? I don't see any.. ' My thoughts were cut off by the same man yanking me towards a luxurious carriage.

| Time skip |

The man inside with me was wearing luxurious clothes, jewelries, and other expensive stuff. 'Maybe his the king? I heard that if you joined the MP's you would work under the king. But, why would the king be working with the kidnappers anyway?' The carriage suddenly stopped. Without a second thought I dashed out running full speed. Thanks to my strong legs I ran extremely fast. But, not before someone managed to grab my collar. I looked at the man who managed to keep up with my speed, He had a pale skin, red eyes, ang long braided hair. Something about him frightened me. I struggled at his strong grip. "Let me go!" I yelled.

Smack!

I woke up in a very big room. "Who changed my clothes?" I asked myself noticing my outfit has been changed into an expensive dress, the kind that a princess would wear.

//A/N: picture above. I'm not good at describing so.. //

Knock knock.

I approached the door "Who is it?" I asked.

"It's me."

' 'Me' who? Get your facts straight!' I thought. I opened the door and saw the 'king'.

"Hello." He looked down at me and bend down at my level patting my head. "How are you feeling little one?" He asked.

"F-fine.. "

"Good. Now, follow me and I'll explain everything you need to know." and walked off, I followed behind him. "Need to know what?" I asked innocently. "About being the princess of the 'kou empire'."

'eh?!' My eyes widened.

| Time skip |

The so called 'king' explained that I was in a different world and how he 'saved' me from slavery. He said from this day on I'll be the princess of 'kou empire'. And explained that I was probably born here seeing that I was a 'Fanalis' but was raised in a different world. I walked back to 'my room'. And sat down on 'my bed' trying to take everything in.

'So that explains my legs..' I thought.

'Being a princess is great and all but.. I don't wanna stay here. I wanna be with nii san. I wanna go back to my world. I don't care if I was born here.. I just wanna go back.' I was so distracted by my own thoughts that I didn't notice I was slowly falling asleep.

Weeks passed. I learned more about this world by reading books. I would spend most of my time in the library reading. I barely showed any emotion except for Hakuryuu and Hakuei they were my 'siblings'. They were kind hearted and wanted to help people. I was trained how to fight with a sword. I was learning magic. I assumed the unknown group of men opened some kind of dimension to my world, I was trying to learn it secretly but soon gave up. I red in one of the books that it would take decades to learn, the person needed to be powerful inorder to open one. Until one day I learned that a general in sindria known as 'Yamuraiha' was very powerful and an expert when it comes to magic. And from that day my mind was set on going to sindria and look for 'Yamuraiha'.

//A/N: Hope you liked it!!//

Peace out!!!

-A/N