/ / 9 / /

Your POV

I felt a wet and slimy liquid on my cheek, I groggily opened my eyes only to be greeted by.. 'A horse? What's a horse- Morg!' I quickly sat up looking around. I looked at my surroundings and found nothing but tall trees 'Great. Just great. Another unknown place I'm sent to. Last time wasn't so good.' I thought frowning. 'But then again, I wouldn't have met them either..' an ever so small smile crept to face but not after getting licked by the horse. "Ew! Why are you so.. huh?" I noticed a saddle on its back.

"Are you lost buddy?" it nodded, with the help of Daichii my djinn. The god of earth and nature, animals were able to understand me. I jumped onto its back before strolling around. "Where are we anyways?" I asked.

"The forest." Kanji said sassily. My other Djinn, Goddess of the sky. "Yeah. I know. I can see that." I chuckled.

The ground started shaking violently. "W-what's this?! An earth quake?!" My eye caught something giant running toward me. 'Is that what I think it is..?' I jumped off the horse grabbing my dagger (Household vessel), I ran towards it at full speed. With less than two seconds I was at the back of its neck. I held onto the dagger tightly before slicing its nape deeply. It fell on the ground 'causing the horse to run away in fear. "H-hey! Wait!"

I sighed examining the giant human-like creature. "A titan? What's a titan doing here?"

"Y/n. Do you think we're in what I think we are?" Daichii asked. "I.. I don't know.."

I heard multiple horses galloping. I run towards the source of the noise. I caught the sight of people. "Hey! Wait up! Excuse me!" I ran towards the group at normal speed, seeing the uniform they were wearing made my heart skip a beat. 'Could it be?' I ran faster and faster. When they turned around I stopped running. "What's a brat like you doing ou- agh!"

"Called it." The girl with strawberry hair said.

((A/N: just pretend they're Levi's second squad.))

"Wait a minute. What're you doing out here? Out the wall?" The girl said with a soft voice. My eyes widened. I covered my mouth tears flowing. "Now look what you did Petra. You scared the kid." The other guy said. "Shut up Eld." She said before turning her attention back to you.

"What's your name?" She asked. "Y/n Ackerman" I replied. 'I know it didn't turn out well the last time but.. I'm back. And that's all that matters.'

Their eyes widened. "Y/n Ackerman? As in The Y/n?" I tilted my head in confusion. "Eld! We can't jump to conclusions. We all know what happened to.. her. Plus, we aren't t-" 'Petra' was cut off by a grumpy and irritated voice.

"Oi brats! Wanna be titan bait?!" She stepped back letting me see who it was. I froze. His steel gray eyes met mine. The both of us had the same expression, Shock, sadness, happiness, and more. I gave a closed eye smile while tears flowed. I ran hugging him.

"Nii san!"

((A/N: heya lovelies. Sorry for the cliffhanger... Again. It's like 1am rn. Next update will be an explanation but worry not! I will also be writing the chapter. Same day, different time. Just have to remember how to wake up. Hope you understand!))

Peace out!!!

-A/N