/ / 10 / /

Your POV

I hugged Levi tightly before letting go. I wiped my tears and was about to say something.

"Is this some kind of sick joke?!" He screamed. "Of course not. Nii san, it's me." I said calmly. He hung his head low before chuckling muttering things like 'I've gone insane' or 'Get over it. She's gone.'

Slap!

I heard a few gasps, "Does that not feel real to you Nii san?" He was taken aback at my sudden action and stared at me with wide eyes. "Idiot! I've spent all of my years trying to find my way to you. And now that I'm here all I get is 'She's gone.'" I clenched my dress closing my eyes. I felt arms wrap around me, I opened my eyes saw Levi's face buried in the crook of my neck hugging me.

"I thought I lost you." I smiled hugging back.

When we let go Levi's face went back to normal. And then, Smack!

"Ow! What was that for..?" I said rubbing the spot that got hit. "For slapping me." Before I could protest He said something that no one expected. "Welcome back.. Brat." I puffed my cheeks, crossing my arms and turning away. He patted my head "Come on. Let's get you back." I nodded before getting at the same horse he was on. The group behind us was left dumbfounded. They quickly followed behind.

The ride back was awkward and silent. "I'm Petra." Petra introduced everyone (Except Levi). "Nice to meet you all," I said calmly. "What unique hair you have." She said smiling. "Oh. This. It's nothing new.." I said sadly remembering Morgiana and the others. "What do you mean?" Levi asked. "As far as I know you're the only person that has red hair." He reasoned.

"In this world yeah," I answered. "What-" He was cut off by the ground rumbling. "Titans."

I saw four abnormal titans running towards our directions. They were about get off their horse but I beat them to it. "Y/N! What are you doing?!" Levi shouted along with the others. I ignored them and ran full speed grabbing my dagger. I used my legs to launch at the titans inhuman speed. I kicked the titan's nape with both legs before twisting in the air and slicing the other 16-meter titan on its nape. I turned around and saw a titan dangerously close, thanks to my cat-like reflexes, I jumped over the titan kicking it with full force 'causing it to fly at the trees. I kicked the last titan on the back of its knees making it fall which gave me a perfect chance. I sliced its nape.

I stood on the titan's corpse panting a bit. I looked at the group staring at me in disbelief. "How did you do that?" Eld asked. I was about to explain everything to them when I heard rustling in the bushes. I saw a familiar blue haired girl. "Yamuraiha!" I ran towards her tackling her. "Y/n! what are you doing here?" She asked.

"Y/n what the hell are you doing in the bushes?" Levi asked. I stood up helping Yamuraiha up. He walked up to me. "Don't do that! What if you died?" He scolded. "But I didn't.." I said pouting. "And how the hell-" He looked at Yamuraiha from head to toe.

"What's a Kid doing out here? And Half naked." He questioned. I mentally facepalmed, 'right. They're not used to this kind of fashion.' "Hello. I'm Yamuraiha. Y/n's friend."

"Nii san, It's very rude to call someone 'half naked'" I said. Yamuraiha's eyes widened. "You mean..." I nodded. "Yup! I finally found him!" I smiled brightly. She examined Levi, "Makes sense." She said bluntly. "What is that suppose to mean?" He glared.

Everyone introduced themselves and got on their horse (with yam). "Would you mind explaining?" Levi said impatiently. "I.."

"Levi!" a deep voice called out. "Shut it Eyebrows. You don't need to shout." I immediately got off the horse.

((A/N: haha. Bet you didn't expect to end right here didn't ya?))

Peace out!!!

-A/N