/ / 7 / /

Your POV

After all the explaining, and introduction of everyone, Morg excused the both of us.

I was out in the garden with Morgiana. I was admiring the flowery garden. It was very colorful and beautiful. "So, what did you want to talk about Morg?" I asked. "Why did you lie?"

"Huh?" I asked confused, But then I realized what she was talking about. "It wasn't really lying Morg."

"Then why didn't you tell them? They wouldn't judge." She said bluntly. I looked at her wide eyes, before returning to my neutral face. "You grew pretty fond of them." I shrugged. I watched as her face turn red and looked away, I giggled. "I.. didn't really realize that." She turned back to face me with a smile on her face. "They're Family." She stated. I looked down, "I wonder when I'm gonna find my family."

She took my hand, I looked at her. "Morg?" I asked. "Everyone here is family.. your family.. and, our family." Her grip tightened. My eyes started to water, I hugged her before pulling away. "Thank you, Morg. I really needed that."

"So, your gonna tell them?" She asked

"Tell them what? I don't know what you're talking about. Psh.." I said acting innocent, avoiding her gaze. Her gaze hardened. "You know what I'm talking about." She said sternly, like a mother scolding her child. "Fine." I huffed in defeat.

We were making our way back to everyone when-

"The Kou empire has arrived!" As soon as I heard that five words I began to panic. I shook Morgiana's shoulders furiously, "Morg! What am I gonna do?! The Kou Empire is here!"

"Don't worry Y/n. I've got yo-" Morgiana was cut off by an awfully familiar voice.

"Well lookie here. I've finally found you, Princess." I met the gaze of an irritated Magi. "Judal.." Before I knew it, I was swooped off my feet in the air. "Let me go! I'm not going back!" I yelled. He ignored me and flew toward the Kou empire's boat. I saw Sinbad and the eight generals talking to Hakuryuu. "What are you guys even doing here?" I asked the magi. He flew down still carrying me.

He set me down, hand sternly held on my arm. I tried yanking my arm away from him but, unfortunate for me. He was way stronger than me. "Y/n?" Sinbad asked. "What's happening?" He noticed Judal and scowled. "Judal. Let go." He said.

"Why should I? I'm just returning what's rightfully ours." He stated, grabbing my jaw harshly pulling it close to his face. "You don't own me." Anger filled me. Hakuryuu turned to me "Y/n! there you are!" He yelled running towards me. Judal let me go letting Hakuryuu hug me tightly. "Don't do that again! I was worried sick."

"Y/n what's going on?" Yamuraiha asked.

"She didn't tell you?" Judal asked a mischievous grin on his face. 'What is he planning?'

"Tell us what?" Alibaba asked,

"Oh, nothing."

I walked towards Judal tapping on his shoulder, he turned around, he opened his mouth to say something but before he had a chance, My powerful foot launched onto his... well, you know what I mean.

He fell to his knees, face full of pain. He tried to insult me one last time. But was cut off, another foot launched on his face. This time, wasn't mine. It was the one and only, Morgiana.

//A/N: Sorry for the crappy chapt. My inner otaku weeb wouldn't help me out!!! T^T//

A/N: Tsk, Tsk. It's a shame, It's a real shame reader Sama wasn't wearing heels...

Judal: What does that suppose to mean?!

A/N: Nothin'... kukukuku....

Peace out!!!

-A/N