/ / 6 / /

Your POV

Yamuraiha explained to the others my problem. I was outside the room leaning on the door frame. The door opened revealing Yamuraiha. She told me to come in, I followed her inside and took an empty sit.

"We've decided," Sinbad said seriously. I gulped readying myself "We're gonna help!!" His face immediately changed from serious to a goofy smile. I sighed in relief. I felt someone hug me from behind, I turned my head and saw Yamuraiha. I didn't hate hugs but... 'Her chest is on my face literally!!' My face turned red, "U-um... Y-yamuraiha-san.." I said, face still red.

"Sorry, sorry. I'm just happy." She smiled. "Let me introduce you to everyone." I nodded.

"This is Masrur. He's a fanalis like you" She said pointing at the tall man with well red hair wearing some kind of armor. He looked at me and bowed. 'there are other people like me? I guess it's pretty rare to find a fanalis.. He even has the same eyes as me.' I nodded and smiled at him. "This is Morgiana, She is also a fanalis." Yamuraiha said. My eyes landed on the girl, She had the same hair and eyes. "You look.. somewhat familiar.." I said trying to figure out where I had seen her before. Her eyes widened "Y/n..." She said.

I tilted my head. Then, it hit me. "Morg!" I ran up to her, tackling her with a hug. "You two know each other?" Aladdin asked. I nodded with a smile, "Yes. We go way back." I replied. I pulled away from the hug and examined Morgiana. "Wow... You changed so much and you're even taller than me! You're so beautiful now. N-not that you weren't before.. what I meant is-"

"It's ok y/n.. and you're still kind as ever." She said with a genuine smile. "How do you guys know each other?" Sinbad asked. I looked at them and started explaining.

Flash Back~

Your POV (12 years old Reader)

I was at the market buying fruits and other kinds of food. 'Judal is so demanding when he wants peaches.' I huffed. Walking around, I saw a little girl shorter than me. She had red hair, same eyes as me. I noticed she had shackles on her ankles, I frown at the thought of slavery. She was thin, She looked like she hadn't eaten anything in days. Being the person I am, I approached her.

"Hi there!" I greeted cheerfully. She flinched and looked at me "Oh, sorry for scaring you." I apologized. "D-do need anything?" She said, I could barely hear her. "um, I wanted to give you these.." I reached in the basket full of food, grabbing bread, 2 peaches, and 1 mango. I handed it to her, she looked at me as if I was some crazy person. I smiled at her, her hands shakily took it. "I'm Y/n by the way." I introduced myself.

"Morgiana."

And from that day, I would sneak out just to see Morgiana. But of course, I was eventually caught. They were ten times strict than ever.

Flash Back End~

"Peaches? That reminds me of someone I know." Sinbad said.

Later that day~

"Eight Peaches?! Where's the other two?!" Judal shouted as soon he noticed two peaches went missing. I shrugged and walked past the angry magi. "Don't you ignore me!" Despite the angry magi's protest I kept ignoring him.

//A/N: Yas!!! Finally done!! Don't worry, Chapter 7 will be published after a few hours!! ^^//

Peace out!!

-A/N