Awwww! Amber!

Amber's Pov

Gotta make this perfect! Gotta make this per- "Amber?" I jumped out of my chair. I hid the sign. "Yeah?" I got up and sat back down.

"Why are you up early...it's 5:48" Liza rubbed her eyes. "I-I uhm...can't sleep" Liza looked at me for a moment then nodded her head. "Alright but you have at least sleep in 5 minutes" Liza started to walk away.

"Okay!" I whispered/yelled. I continued writing.

~Mini Time Skip~

I looked at it and my eyes shined. I hope she liked this...

Your Pov

I woke up by someone hugging my arm. I looked at the person to see Amber sleeping. I woke her up. She groaned and sat up. "Time?" "8:45" Amber nodded.

I got up and changed into this:

Amber was next to me changing as well

Amber was next to me changing as well. I swear Amber is like my sister. She wore a grey shirt with black shorts with converses. I put on my chains. Like this:

(Let's say that you wear that every day)

"My rebel" "My preppy" we smirked at each other. We walked to the chilling room to see my crew there but not Jeffery.

"Where's Jeffery?" I asked as everyone looked at me. "Went to get Toby" Joey laughed then ate his popcorn. I playfully rolled my eyes.

  "Guyyyyss~" Amber said getting everyone attention. "What do you think?" She holds up a sign. I read it out loud. 

Hey, beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful angel. Know your imperfections every angle. Tomorrow comes and goes before you know, so I just had to let you know if you wanna come with me to prom on Monday~

"Awwww! Amber!" Everyone said in unison as I smiled. The sign was covered in flowers around the words. Amber rubbed the back of her neck. 

"Guys we have 5 minutes left so we should go now so Amber can have time to see Minx" Mark said as everyone nodded. We crawled out. "Let's go rats" I laughed and ran outside.