Being Handcuff To Ohm

Your POV

I groaned soooo loudly because there are a lot more to go 'hang out' with.

I looked at the paper. "Ohm is today...fuccckkkk" I put the paper down and changed.

fuccckkkk" I put the paper down and changed

"...ahhhh—AHHHH!!" I heard footsteps coming up the stairs quickly.

"Is everything alright?!" My mom said with a panicked face. I have my mouth widened open and looked at her.

I close my mouth and smirked. "Yeah I am!...but seriously I am not happy to be dealing with the boys" my expression changed.

"Honey I know that you don't like them but they seem really nice" I laughed hard. "Nice!? Are you serious?" My mom nodded.

"Well you're wrong because they are soo annoying and rude that I have to leave schools!" I crossed my arms. My mom sighed.

"Let's just go I don't wanna be late" My mom grabbed my arm and dragged me. "What do you mean that you are gonna be late?" I questioned.

"Me and Ohm's mother will be going to the spa of course" My mom said and opened the door of the car. I hopped in. "Wow and you don't invite me?" I sounded hurt.

She rolled her eyes and shook her head. "You can't go because you have to be handcuff to them" I groaned and she started the car

~TimeSkip~

"Do they all have like 'rich' houses?" I raised an eyebrow. "I believe they do! It's really beautiful!" My mom put her hands together.

 "I believe they do! It's really beautiful!" My mom put her hands together

I rolled my eyes and she knocked on the door. Then a lady showed up with brown hair.

"You must be Beatrice?" My mom nodded and she let us inside. "My name is Ash" both moms shook hands.

I looked around. "And this is my daughter Y/n" My mom put her hands on my shoulders. "Hello Ash" I waved and smiled.

"Hi Y/n" she smiled and waved back. "Ryan come down stairs the guests has arrived!" She yelled and then I heard footsteps coming down stairs.

Ohm stopped when he reached the bottom and slowly walked over while looking at me. He looked away and greeted my mom.

"Ryan say hi to Y/n" All of them looked at me. "Hey Y/n" Ohm said and I smiled "Sup Ryan".

"Well we gotta go so I want the best from you guys" me and Ohm nodded.

Ash handcuff both. Then they both left us. I chuckled  and tripped Ohm but he brought me down with him. I was on top of him.

I got up and glared at him. "What the hell?!" "What do you mean?! You tripped me!" He yelled back.

"Oh boohoo you rabbit!" "Shut up!" I laughed hard. Ohm was about to trip me but I got my balance.

"Think twice!" I kneeled him. "Ow!" Ohm started to walk away hurt but I got pulled. "Fine I will stop for now" I smirked and Ohm stayed quiet.

He opened the backyard door and walked out. I was confused on why he isn't yelling back.

"You guys want any carrots?" Ohm said and I peeked over to see bunnies.

Suddenly the bunnies nodded their head. I was shocked that they know what he said.

Ohm gave them carrots and glared at me. "You should do something relaxing then yelling at people" he crossed his arms.

"And You should be glad I haven't beaten your ass" I smirked and he sighed.

"Take this carrot" he handed me it. I looked at it and grabbed it. "Now feed them it" Ohm pointed at one of the bunny.

"Why do I have to do this?" "Just do it" I groaned and feed one of the bunnies. "There" I crossed my arms.

"Not bad but you should work more on your mood" Ohm picked up a grey bunny. I felt someone staring at me.

I looked behind me to see Michael standing there. When I blinked he was gone. "Am I seeing things?" I mumbled. "What did you say?" "Nothing" he went back with playing with his bunny.

Weird..."Let's go inside" he suggested and I nodded. He put the bunny down and we both went inside.

"So now what?" "You wanna go to the arcade?" I shrugged and he went into another room.

"Wait you have a arcade at your home?" I asked and he nodded. He has the same thing as me.

"I will say it's a mini arcade room" I looked around. "Uh...not bad..." "Don't pay attention to the bar" Ohm walked over to the game station.

 "Air hockey?" "Wait but how are we gonna play? We have handcuffs on" I gesture him

"It's stretch able" Ohm made the hand cuff longer. "How the fuck?" "I just noticed it" Ohm shrugged and went to the other side.

"Ready?" "Ready for you to lose" I smirked and he rolled his eyes.

~TimeSkip~

Ohm needed one point to get a tie with me. "Haha! You lose bitch!" I laughed at him. "Yeah whatever!" Ohm huffed and when we were about to walk out when we heard the door open.

Ohm quickly put back the handcuff where it was before. Both of our mom showed up and smiled.

"How was it?" Ash asked. "It was okay" "Alright" she nodded. "Bye Beatrice" "Bye Ash" The moms said goodbye and we left.

~TimeSkip~

"I'm so tired!" I yelled and flopped down on my bed. I looked up at the ceiling. "Three down and nine to go" I sighed and fell asleep.

(916 words~ Miss Yuri out!)