Being Handcuff To Moo

Monday-8:30am

Your Pov

I quickly opened my eyes and looked at the clock. "Holy Christ! Imma be late!" I throw my covers off and started to change.

Outfit:

I opened my door but stopped

I opened my door but stopped. "Why am I so worried about being late?" I laughed and walked downstairs.

"Ready to drop me off to hell?" I looked at my mom to see her on her phone.

"Y/n you don't have school until you are done being handcuff to the boys" My eyes widened.

"Are you serious?" My mom nodded and showed me.

Your child will not be going to school until they are done with the situation about the handcuff but the other students will be going to school.

I looked back at my mom. "What about my friends?" She shrugged. "Probably they would be going to school without you" I groaned.

"This is the worse!" "Stop whining and let's get going" My mom pulled me by the arm.

~Time Skip~

We finally arrive at fucking Moo's house each is an okay house I guess.

I was about to say something but my mom looked at me with the face again

I was about to say something but my mom looked at me with the face again. I rolled my eyes and she sighed. My mom ringed the doorbell. After a few seconds, the door again to show Moo there.

Moo looked at me and looked away. He looked at my mom and smiled "Come in" He stepped aside and let us in.

I looked around and glared at Moo. He looked at me and kinda did the same.

"Sorry for not opening the door I had to take care of something" A lady came jogging towards us.

"The name is Sky" She shook my mom's hand. "Beatrice," My mom said and smiled at her.

"This is Brock and I believe that is Y/n?" Everyone looked at me. "Yeah..." I chewed on some gum.

"Anyways we should get to know each other so Brock sweetie behave yourself" Sky put the handcuff on me and Moo.