Back In The Past

Your POV Age:7

I looked at myself in the mirror, seeing all my bruises from my dad...Why is this been happening still?

"Stupid bitch come over it's time for your fucking school!" I heard my dad yelling in the living room.

I had a blank face. "Are you listening to me?!" I flinched. "Y-Yes!" I shyly said.

I put on my school uniform which was a white shirt with a black cardigan and a black skirt finally black shoes. I'm not ready for 2nd grade....I will get bullied by the popular kids I know.

I walked out of my room to only meet my dad who grabbed my wrist which made me cringe because that's where the bruise are.

"You got your backpack?!" "Y-Yes I do" He pushed me out of the house and slammed the door.

"I-I guess I will walk to school which is pretty close..." I started to walk in the direction of it.

I kept my head down because I felt people staring at me. Ignore them.

??? POV

"Haha! You see her! Walking alone! Because she's a loner!" My girl friends laughed while I didn't.

"Maybe she needs a friend?" I suggested and they stop laughing and looked at me weird.

"Are you kidding?! I would never be friends with her!" She said. I sighed. "Come on guys" I walked with my friends and kept eyeing the girl.

Maybe I should talk to her in class well if we have the same class.

Your POV

Finally I'm at school. Uh I shouldn't be happy going to it.

I should find a teacher. I looked around. Then I found one who was talking to one of the kids.

"U-Um M-Miss?" The teacher looked at me and smiled. "Yes what do you need?" "Where's my c-class?" I asked.

"Oh what's your name?" "It's Y-Y/n" She looked at her clipboard.

"Oh you're my student!" "R-Really?" She nodded.

"Mark you are one of my students too" "Nice!" The boy named Mark cheered.

He had black hair that faded to the red. "Bye Mrs. Lee!" "Bye Mark!" Mark smiled and went to his friends.

"I'm guessing you don't have friends here" Mrs. Lee frowned.

"Y-Yeah I'm a loner" I shyly say. "Hmm...you can stay with me until class starts" I nodded and smiled.

"T-Thank you it's hard finding friends" "Don't worry you will find some soon" Mrs. Lee gave me a warm smile.

"A-Alright" I said and she looked around.

Ring! Ring!

"Alright! The student are in my class are..." She started naming the students and when she called their name they will go to her.

"The rest of you kids are with the teachers over there" Mrs. Lee pointed at her right.

The kids started running over there. A piece of my h/c hair covered my eye.

"Alright kids come on" Mrs. Lee lead us to her classroom.

It was nicely decorated. "You like it Y/n" She smiled and I nodded.