Peridot x Gem! Reader

A/N:Peridot is a cinnamon roll x3 #Tsunderevibe

(Y/N's) POV~~~~~~~~

It was a beautiful day, when I was walking along the smooth sand near Steven's house. When Steven came running out, "(G/N), (G/N)!" he yelled while running towards me, "What is it Steven?" I questioned while sitting down. "Have you met Peridot yet?" I shook my head in response as he grabbed my arm and ran off, while leading me to the temple. Once, I was inside his house he told me to sit on the couch, so i acted accordingly.

"Peridot! Can you come out the bathroom?" Steven asked while knocking at the door. The door opened a crack revealing a green gem. "What, do you want Steven?" she asked impolitely. Steven made a sign for her to follow him to the couch. "Here's Peridot!" exclaimed Steven excitedly. "Peridot? I thought Peridot's were taller?" I ask while poking her cheek. "But, she's small and cute." I said while smirking. "I am not!" Peridot yelled while stomping. I noticed she blushed, so i giggled at the thought. "Well, it was nice to meet you Peri, see ya later!" I said while walking in my room in the temple. Peridot Blushed and smiled. What was she feeling? Is this Love?

Words : 208

(A/N):

Oof this story sucked, but I really like Peri's new form!

02/22/19