Rhodonite X Gem! Reader

Requested by 

      (Y/N)'s Pov------

        The  light began to fade as I ran deeper into home world. Gems chasing me left or right. Chasing me away from what I knew as my home. I came to a pause "Hault, (G/N)!" a soldier yelled, as multiple of them surrounded me. I froze, I was cracked. Then and there, I backed to an edge of the cliff I stood on. "Don't even think about that!" Yelled a soldier, as they moved closer. Following my instinct, I fell off the edge. I began to drift farther, and farther away from the place I called home. And from the place that I only knew. I began to fall deeper down faster straight down exactly:

                                        I n t o  t h e  d e p t h s   O f  h o m e w o r l d

  A loud thud drifted from my body, as I cludded towards the ground. My arm was tatted, as I was almost poofed if it hadn't been for the soft soil below me. I got up quietly, observing the left over debris of gem tech. A soft noise hung in my ears, "what's that sound?" I mumbled under my breath when a bright light came in to play. I gasped as I began to run drifting away from the noise. "Quickly, down here," said a soft voice revealing a red hand. The robot came into view,I gulped knowing I had no other choice. I swiftly jumped in the whole, leaving the robot to observe for gem presence.

 Once further down I spoke to the twins of Rutile, " Thank you for saving me you two," I smiled a little. " Well you were stranded it was only necessary," one of them spoke. I nodded, the three of us finally reached the destination. " It's okay to come out!" One of the twins spoke alerting the other gems. "Oh thank goodness," a tall one spoke walking out a kindergarten hole. "I hoped you weren't followed, you weren't right you doubled checked?" She paused, "you've been followed!"

 I waved a little, " Er hi, don't worry I won't hurt you," I spoke almost stuttering, "It's okay Rhodonite," Spoke A rutile, I averted my gaze to them. 

Time skip       

Rhodonite, the name really rung a bell in my head. I held her hand as she blushed a crimson red. I giggled, "So Rhodo, what do you plan on doing when we land on earth?" I asked her showing a half smile. "W-well I was thinking we could spend more time together," she responded slightly stuttering at my smile. I nod in agreement, before poking her cheek slightly. 

The ship landed on earth as it opened creating smoke. As it cleared there in our vision three diamonds stood across from us. "And we're cracked," spoke Rhodonite. I looked at the diamonds figures tall and Royal, I gulped 'what if they find out I escaped?' I thought to myself.Thats when Rhidonite grabbed my hand and looked at me with a reassuring smile. In return I also smiled.

It was a cold winter day, as Rhodo and I cuddled. "Hey Rhodo wanna try something?" I asked her staring into her eyes. She nodded, I got up and went to a coffee machine Steven lended me. I grabbed two mugs and put the hot chocolate powder in the cups while it gave liquid. I stirred the mug before handing it to Rhodonite. I then grabbed one of her other hands as we sat comfy in the warm fire place. She smiled as she hugged me, I hugged her back.

                                                                              "Hey (Y/N)?"

                                                                              "Yes Rhodo?"

                                                                               "I love you,"

                                                                 "Aw, Rhodo, I Love you too" 

                                                                                          ❤️

(A/N): Hello it's Author chan! And honestly I hope you enjoyed this one shot. And I'm really, really, sorry if Rhodonite was out of character. And if the story sucked in general.

         2:15 A.M.

Word count: 653

06/18/19