Garnet X Innocent!Gem!Reader//2

(A/N): This Time, the story takes place when their uncorrupting the gems :P

    "So these were all crystal gems too?" You asked as you tilted your head looking at Garnet. "Yep, well at least most of them," she responded back tearing up a bit. You slowly reached up to Garnet's visors, as you wiped the tears of her face. You smiled back softly at her, before heading back to the beach.

The diamonds ready their ships, as their visit was now over. The ship gave a 'peace sign' before fading off into the distance back to homeworld. You waved, as they quickly disappeared faster than you could possibly blink. Lion walked up to you, shoving his fluffy head under your hand. You giggled as you hoped on his back.

"Garnet, look I've grown closer with the Lion!" you said catching Garnet's attention, she chuckled softly, before nodding "Yes, yes you have." She spoke softly as she recalled the memories of you first discovering the pink floofly lion, when she was first found in the kindergarten. She smiled yet again. Garnet hugged you, not too long, but not too tight either. Yet the hug was perfect.

(Timeskip)

"Room for four more?" Pearl asked Steven in a soft tone.                              

"Always," Steven spoke back smiling. The gems including you all sat down, as you rested your head in Garnet's lap, as she stroked your hair. Steven lifted his arm, as he softly began to strum on his ukulele, and as he opened his mouth to sing. 

"I don't need you to respect me, I respect me."

    "I don't need you to love me, I love me,"

          "But I want you to know you could know me,"

                  "If you change your mind~"

                    " if you change your mind~"

                         " if you change your mind." 

(Y/N)'s Pov-----

Stevens short song was over, as it had relaxed me and I fell into a deep slumber. I awoke in a neatly tucked bed, with Garnet sitting in a chair at the end of the bed. "Garnet?" I murmured softly, as I opened my eyes. She smiled, "Can you sing me a song?" She nodded. "Anything for you, Cutiepie," she spoke as she booked my nose softly. She took a breath in as she relaxed herself, and began to sing.

 "Oh,"

"When a difficult day goes by,"

" Keeping it together is hard, but that's why,"

"You've got to try,"

"And when's there a Thundering storm outside."

"Underneath the covers, you huddle and hide."

"Open your eyes,"

"Open your eyes,"

"It's the true

"It's the true--

"It's the true

"Kind of love,"

"It's the true

"Its the true--

"Kind of love,"

"Stuck in the middle of fear and shame,"

"Everyone's looking for someone to blame,"

" Like it's a game,"

"Like it's a game,"

"And now im better than win-or-lose,"

"There's a new direction at I like to choose,"

"It's called the truth,"

Garnet stopped singing, as she turned to look at you. For you had been fast asleep. She chuckled, "Goodnight, Cutiepie." She spoke one last time as she walked away. You softly snored, as you enjoyed your interesting dream.

(A/N): True kinda love is a longer song, I just cut it out cause it was Stevens part to sing :P. I might continue to upload today uwu

Words: 567

07.21.19