Halloween Special👻

Spinel x Gem!Reader

"So Steven what's this outfit for again?" You questioned staring down at the cat costume you were in. "It's just for fun (G/N)!" Steven responded chuckling a bit. You huffed before walking out the beach house to the sandy areas.

"Hey (G/N) over here!" Called out Spinel laughing. You ran over to see Spinel dressed in a ghost costume. You laughed, "So Steven's also forcing you to wear that?" Spinel nodded before she observed your costume.

"You don't look too bad yourself," complimented Spinel winking. You flushed red, "Shush." you stuttered out. You grabbed ahold of her hand as you walked back toward the beach house, "C'mon let's see what Steven's doing." Spinel nodded to you as you walked into the beach house.

(Timeskip)-----------------------------------

"So you're saying that all we have to do is knock on doors and get candy?" Exclaimed Spinel. "Yeah exactly, do you wanna try?" Steven asked. "Yeah I wanna try!" You and Spinel spoke in usion. Steven handed you two Halloween baskets to put candy in.

"Alright how about we do a race," Steven started "Let's see who can get the most candy (G/N) and Spinel or me and Connie." Steven continued. He stared at the two,"Challenge accepted pal!" Exclaimed Spinel grabbing your arm as you fled out the house.

"Spinel slow down!" You whined. Spinel just looked back and gave a cheeky smile before talking, "We should start here!" She giggled happily. You sighed, As you and Spinel walked up to the door.

Reaching out your hand you knocked on the door. The door almost immediately flung open to a woman smiling. "Trick or treat!" You and Spinel said in usion."Aw aren't you two cute, here!" She gave us a hand full of sweets.

The stars in yours and Spinels eyes grew. "This is," You started "AMAZING!" Spinel had finished your sentence, as you immediately ran to the next house. The two of you ran on the porch ringing the doorbell. 'ding dong' The door opened to a kind man. "Trick or treat!" The two of you said happily smiling.

That night you and Spinel went to about 50 houses, from knocking and spamming door bells.

Timeskip---------------------------------------

"STEVEN!" The two kicked open the door. Finding Steven and Connie sorting their candy. The two of you threw your candy baskets in the floor. " Did we win? Did we win?" You asked eagerly. Steven nodded before laughing. You and Spinel cheered happily.

"YES!" You grabbed a Hershey bar inspecting it first, before peeling off the wrapper and taking a bite into it. "Is it good?" Asked Spinel, your eyes filled with stars "ITS DELICIOUS!" You cheered happily. You fed some of the Hershey to Spinel who immediately fell in love with it.

"ITS SO GOOD!" She cheered taking another bite. You laughed before cupping her cheeks kissing her lips.

(A/N): Happy early Halloween, because I love Spinel here's your Halloween treat uwu. I might do another Garnet x Innocent!Gem!Reader.

10:51 PM
507 words
10/28/19