White Diamond X Child!Reader

Requested by: 

(Y/N)'s Pov_______

An amethyst grabbed ahold of my arm nails digging into my soft skin. Blood poured, throwing me into what they called 'The human zoo'. This zoo was full with other humans, but they were just different. "Let me out!" I wailed, banging on the door. I knocked, banged, tried talking to it. But nothing could help. I was trapped, for what seemed as if forever. Weeks passed; I still tried to escape, by whining.

Finally, the purple door opening revealing two Amethysts. "C'mere pipsqueak!" One of them yelled grabbing my arm firmly. "Guys,quit fooling around remember how White wanted it unharmed?" Questioned another amethyst patrolling the ship. "Eh put me down!" I whined as I kicked one of the amethyst's. "Hey you little!" Yelled the Amethyst, furious. " Enough already guys, we're here so help me restrain the human.

Once on home world the Amethyst's yanked me by the arm. I was thrown in front of a white sculpture, "Hey that hurt you know!" I yelled at them before looking up at the white sculpture in front of my eyes. I squeaked, as a white orb formed around me. Swallowing me whole before released to a bright shiny light. I gasped at the source of energy, before a large hand was held out. 

"hello there little star, how are you?"  Questioned The bright woman, I nodded to show I was good. She booped  my nose with a slick finger nail. I giggled, "I'm not a star, but you are!" I said pointing to her. She laughed slightly and smiled at me, but only this smile showed care and concern, and truth that she cared about me. "Now come along, Pearl take her to her room will you?" White asked looking towards the broken Pearl. "Yes my diamond," she replied stiffly. The White pearl floated at me, joining me in the white bubble as we traveled into Honeworld. "Can I hold your hand?" I asked the broken Pearl. It hummed, insisting it was fine. I grabbed her hand, as she no longer stood in a "W" pose and was free from it.

I let go of pearl's hand as we arrived at a pale pink room. "My diamond will visit you soon," she spoke to me once more, before disappearing which I assume was to White. Small minutes passed, when a large door open revealing a tall white diamond. She held out her hand; I crawled up the large hand as she hummed a short tune. "So little star, what is your name?" White asked as she looked at me intrigued. "My name is (Y/N)," I spoke, "And you're my Star mama!" I added raising up my arms, reavealing happiness. White giggled, "Very creative, little star," she responded while smiling. I began to also smile, my small arms wrapped around her large fingers. "Yay, Star mama!" I cheered letting go of her and doing a small dance.

She walked further into my pale pink room, "Alright little star, it's bedtime," she spoke soothingly as she layed me down into my short bed. "Aww, already?" I responded in an upset tone. She let out a small giggle, as she took her long nail to tuck me in. "Yes, but in fact tomorrow is another day," White responded as she patted the covers down over me. White closed the faded pink curtains as she gave a small kiss to my head.

           "Good night my star,"

        "Goodnight too, Star mama."

Words: 576

(A/N): I'm sorry if this was short, or not what you intended for. And also I was trying to do like Pink's room was the room (Y/N) was in. I hope that cleared up confusion!

  12:00 A.M.

06/19/19