Author Note & Extra

Thank you for reading!

I hope you enjoyed the dark family drama of the Quads, the insanity, and the lengths which some people would go to get what they want.

Completed: Jan/17/2019

Started Editing: Sept/02/2019 

Finished Editing: Dec/31/2019

Keep in mind I did participate in NaNoWriMo2019 and did no editing on this story during November.

Also note that I finished editing just 4 minutes before 2020 came around the bend ;)

My, my, was that a roller coaster ride. Fernando, sometimes I just wanna ask you WHY because honestly, you stump me sometimes. I don't understand you.

Why did I write this book?

If you're wondering why I wrote such a dark, depressing story that has a semi-happy ending but not for the main protagonists, have you heard of this: "Well, can't get any worse!" or something along those lines?

That is this story. Just when you think it can't get any worse, it does to many of the Quads. I wanted to write a character based on that quote a.k.a Henry. Then, the entire story turned into that and more.

Not your normal hero wins, villain loses story

I suppose you could call this an opposite story where our heroes are the ones that suffer but mostly the suffering is caused by the heroes themselves. That is the tragedy, really. The villains are just pushing them a little here and there and not really doing all that much if you think about it.

Especially Valerie. She was her own demise.

Anyway, don't forget to comment and vote, I love hearing from you! :D