Chapter One

"Your emotions are the slaves to your thoughts, and you are the slave to your emotions." 

― Elizabeth Gilbert

"Normal" - Speach

'Italics' - Thoughts

Italics - Saiki's thoughts and speach (Never know when he's just thinking or speaking lol)

"Bold" - on the phone

Bold: Normal - Text 

- - - - - - - -

"Onee-chan! Onii-chan! I'm gonna take Wind to a walk~!" A high pitched voice echoed throughout the condominium followed by a soft bark.

"Eeehh?? Ok just don't forget to come back early, got it?" A male voice replied back with a lazy tone.

Clatters and noises emerges from the kitchen upon hearing the door open. "WHAT!? YOU'LL JUST LET HER GO LIKE THAT!?" A panicked female emerges from the kitchen with flour all over her body with a kid's backpack in hand.

"If you're going out by yourself make sure to have your bag with you!" She kneeled down at the level of the child and opened the little girl's bag. "Make sure to drink your water when you feel thirsty. Food if you get hungry... Towel.. Ah! Wash your hands first if you wanted to eat or at least use your hand sanitizer." She mumbles while rummaging through the girl's bag and placing other objects while the siblings just sweat dropped.

A particular small device caught her attention and pulled it out of the small bag. "Ah! Here" She suddenly grows serious while showing the little girl the said device. "If ever you feel threatened or scared, pull this pin ok?" She said with an ominous aura surrounding her, pointing at a small pin. "And when they try to touch you before the authorities come... You need to-"

A loud 'PANG!' was heard across the room with a looming figure behind the female teen.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?" She complained rubbing her head and pouted a little. "You're overly concerned, knock it out. Besides she'll just take the dog out, look! the sun is still out there with lot's of people loitering at this hour. So it's fine, relax." The male reassured and crouched down.

"Be back before 5 ok?" He patted the girl's head and she giggled. The female teen grumbled saying 'it's not bad to worry' and the likes.

The little girl waves at them and leaves the condo unit.

"And you." "What.." "Who's her sibling again?" " Hmph.." The male just smiled at the grumbling female.

.

.

"Hic.. hic.. waahh.." a little girl sobbed at a corner.

"Huh?" "It's a little girl."

"Hey she's crying I'll go see what's up" Nendou suggested but Kaidou already came to the little girl.

"What happened?" He asked and offered his hanky. "Did someone bully you? Here use this, don't worry you're okay now" Kaidou cooed. 

Upon noticing that his friends are there he immediately switched characters. "W..what happened girl...? State your situation..!" Cue chuunibyou aura.