Chapter Four

"Books can also provoke emotions. And emotions sometimes are even more troublesome than ideas. Emotions have led people to do all sorts of things they later regret-like, oh, throwing a book at someone else." 

― Pseudonymous Bosch, The Name Of This Book Is Secret 

- - - - - - -

(Y/N)'s POV: 

"Waah!! Onee-chan is sooooo~ AMAZING~!" Mai exclaimed jumping up and down in excitement. "I saw flowers, and trees and Wind and Hibiki was there too! we were running around the flower fields and and- you guys were there too! We were all eating and then-" She continued rambling about the concert. This vision can make one happy and at peace or sad and solemn depending on who you were with in this dream-like state. 

"I agree to Mai. Like, how?  It's like I'm replaying the most  happiest time in my life, which I will not share. Ahem" Light blue haired teen coughed blushing while trying to act cool with a little pout. Four kids run up to the kid's bedroom probably to play or just chat.

 Four kids run up to the kid's bedroom probably to play or just chat

"Ah dear. That concert was absolutely magnificent! But how about your studies (Y/N)-chan? You're rather busy this past few months with all that tour and interview. Are you even keeping up with that hectic schedule of yours?" 

 Are you even keeping up with that hectic schedule of yours?" 

"Don't worry Oba-san. I've been getting classes with every break I have." I said calmly sipping my delicious cup of tea made by yours truly. "I take online classes, so that I wont fall behind. Even if I'm abroad I wouldn't miss a class since I schedule my own classes." I stated trying to avoid a long nagging from Aunty.

She sighed in defeat. "Even still... your studies might be covered but you need to socialize too. I know that you hadn't had any acquaintances your age, minus Makoto that is. I'm just worried that you might have lacked the social skills you need to manage your parents' company. I know that you don't lack any of the intelligence part... but... do you think it's time for you to go to a normal school and put a hold on your career? Now that your 'Grand Tour' is done, it's the perfect time for you to focus on your studies. In a normal school."