Chapter Two

"I envy people that know love. That have someone who takes them as they are." 

― Jess C Scott

Underlined 'Italics' – Feelings + thought accompanied with their feelings

____________

As the music stops, you bowed at the staffs behind the glass panel and smiled at them, removing your headset.

"Good work, everyone!" The main producer said to everyone, wrapping everything up by clapping twice. You left the recording room telling everyone "Thank you"s and "Good work for today"s

'I still have to finish my new song.. lyrics wise, it's already finished.. but I can't think of a melody..' You thought as you slipped out of the studio making everyone flabbergasted at your disappearance.

You see.. one of the abilities that pathokinesis has is Social Cloaking. This doesn't mean that I become invisible, it's just like the 'person you encountered at the streets'. When I turn this ability on, I can blend in any place and occasion without getting noticed. For example; I stumbled upon a crime scene then turned this ability on, people would quickly assume that I'm one of the public servants, like police officers or detectives even if I look too young. For this ability all I need to do is to assume I am a police officer or a beat maker in this case. And with this I can still roam the whole city without getting known. 'Cuz I'm still a celebrity ya know?

Humming to the song you just recorded, you walked through the crowded streets passing through shops and people with no particular destination in mind.

-Irritate- 'Fuck this song is stuck in my head' 'WOW, oh gods of rooooooockkk - oh no I'm singing along!' 'Aaaaaand it's stuck on my head, just great' 'GET.OUT.OF.MY.FUCKING.MIND!'

All around the world, I LOVE YOUUU ♪ No more War ♪♪♪ 'Hmm? Is this the song stuck on everyone's mind? But I don't think I have heard of this before...  Interesting' you smirked at the idea at mind. 'If I'm correct, then I'm not alone. I wonder what they're like '

Ahem. Confused? Well It's just one of my abilities, it's called Clair audience. This allows to know people's emotions/feeling around me whether if I'm familiar or not familiar with that emotion. In addition I can also hear their thoughts that's associated with that emotion/feeling, like these people. They were irritated with the song that somehow got stuck on our minds, that's why I can hear them complain or get irritated with it. Though I can only hear about a thousand people's emotions/feelings, unless I amplify it.

You continued to walk around the park that you somehow got into and passing by a crowded place filled with determined people wanting to erase the song in their heads.

'Is this the cause of it all?' You thought as you somewhat saw a pink haired guy and a tall guy with blond mohawk getting out of the crowd as you walked in.