Chapter Three

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart" 

― Helen Keller

"Italics" - on the other side of the phone

–––––––––

Sitting in front of a huge makeup mirror getting your makeup done with people constantly coming in and out of your dressing room trying to get things done for the concert of the renowned teen singer that moves even the coldest heart by hearing her...

Sitting in front of a huge makeup mirror getting your makeup done with people constantly coming in and out of your dressing room trying to get things done for the concert of the renowned teen singer that moves even the coldest heart by hearing her sing. In where she makes happy people sad, and sad people happy with a song that she herself produces.1

Her fans can be heard shouting her name in joy and anticipation even outside the Tokyo dome. People from all over the world came to see and hear her singing live in hope for overflowing satisfaction. 

Rumors had spread around the world that those who heard her sing live will feel the satisfaction of being alive and well, that her singing will lift your spirits up, that hearing her sing will wash away your problems and is said to cure emotional sickness and had prevented multiple suicides. There have even been claims that haters have turned to fans when they attended her concert to criticize, and that they have been never been happier in their whole life than that night that lasted for days.

She has been called Aphrodite by her overseas fans and Benzaiten* by her local fans which are both the Goddess of Love

"IS EVERYTHING READY!? WE NEED SETSUKO TO BE ON STAGE IN HALF AN HOUR!! HUSTLE EVERYBODY!! HUSTLE!!!" The producer yelled at everyone on the back stage checking everything for the last time. 

You exhaled deeply having your wig styled half up half down.

(AN: Your wig's hair color is white or if your hair is white make it blue)

(Like these)