Back to block 3-E

Karma and Nagisa trudged along the corridors of the solitary confinement block, around 50 guards behind anf in front of them. It was 5 months later as they both had to serve an extra 4 months in solitary as they left there cells, knocked out around 25 guards each and both killed at least one when accidentally striking too hard ( at least that's what they told the warden) and they were both, finally, going back.

"We're back b******!" Karma shouted as the partners walked through the cell. Every inmate if Block 3-E wanted to cry- the guards did too for Karma was back and that meant living in fear once again.

But then another figure walked through the doors making them all sigh in relief. For it was Nagisa Shiota the only person every that could Karma down the murderos Carnage. 

Karma smirked. He knew what they were all thinking and he also knows what they do not. That Nagisa is Smile the only person on the Earth that has more kills under their belt that he does. (Only by around 100 though) 

"Hello everyone- it's  good to see you all again," Nagisa spoke softly. And for block 3-E everything was going well until Kayano asked the dreaded question, " where has you been all this time Nagisa?"

Thank you for reading 

I have started a new book Called : 

A Fortnite Fairy Tail 

Rouge13