Kill Or Be Killed

Kill or be killed. That is the question.

"So what do you say?" Karma smirked, staring into the terrified face of Kaede Kayano- one of the best copy cats in the world. She can look like anyone and sound like anyone. And she's in prison because she kept in pretending to be famous stars to get into high end, well. . . everything!

Anyways. . . 

"W. . . what do you m. . . mean?" She questioned back timidly. Karma sighed. He had asked nearly everyone in the block this question and they had all said basically exactly that. "I mean. . . Are you predator or prey? Hunter or hunted? Do you kill or would you be killed?" By the time he had finished Kaede had already backed away and was with Rio( in Prison for a  'Prank' that might of gone someone critically injured) and Yukio( stealing).

Damn it! He needed an answer!

"Yo Nagisa, had any luck?" Karma huffed before continuing, " Amy gossip or better yet juicy gossip?" He cried, bored out of his mind. 

"No Karma, go please."

Karma sighed, walking away.

Today was a boring a** day.

But they always say that calm comes before the storm. . . 

I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while- I had a bit of writers block. He he he.

Anyways the fun'll Start in the next chapter.

Rouge13