Chapter 5

"We can't do it." "Stop whining and just do it." "But we can't." "I will cut that mouth of yours off if you don't do it." "Sir." "What?" "I have found something in my spot." "Well then, let's have a look on what garbage you have."

Sunflower's point of view

"Stop screaming!" A voice yelled. What? I was screaming? I open my eyes and I see Trista. "It's the middle of the night and you scream?!" She said in anger. "I-I didn't mean to!" I answered back. "Well, thanks for waking me up." She said sarcastically. "I-I just had a dream!" I said defending myself. "You mean a nightmare." She said. "Uhh. Yes." I answer. "Well get to be-."

"Wake up!" Says a familiar voice. My eyes shoot open. "Whoa. Not too fast." It said again. Then, without knowing who this person was, I punched him/her in the face. "Owww. Owwwww!" It said. "Who are you?" I demanded. Then, soon realizing it was Jay, I started to panic a bit. "Oh my gosh! Are you okay?" I asked. "I used to be okay. Until someone punched me in the face." He said with a small glare. "I-I didn't mean to. I thought you were someone else." I protested. "Well, look who it is you are looking at." He said. "Why'd you wake me up?" I asked. "Crazy Dave wants you in the basement. He sent me for reasons." He said. "Okay." I moaned a bit. I get out of bed and walk out of the door. Jay followed me out. I walk down to the basement. I open the door. Crazy Dave was sitting down on his five-legged chair. "Dave." I said. He turns around and murmurs to himself. "Hi Sun." He replied. "Did you need me for something?" I asked. "Yes. Follow me." He said as he got up and opened a door. Inside was a trident. "What?" I asked in confusion. He pointed to it and said "Take it." I wasn't so sure about this trident sitting on a pedestal. I grab it and something happens. A bright flash filled the room I was in. And then everything went dark.

I open my eyes. What I saw shocked me to the leaf. It was a town. On fire! "What is happening here." I said to myself. I saw a kid run by and I asked him "what's happening here!?" I asked a little loud. He didn't answer an kept on running. I went to touch his shoulder when I phased right through him. "Oh. I'm not actually here. I'm just seeing what's going on." I relize. I walk through the town. Inside a burning building was a girl and who seemed to be her mother. "I wish I could help them." I thought. Then I see something zip by. "What was that?" I asked myself. I ran to where it was. "Oh no." I thought. On one side was a peashooter wielding a sword of ice. On the other side were...

Zombies. Did they start this fire? If so, that made me mad. So many lives lost and they don't even care. Again, I wish I could help. But there was something about that plant that seemed...

...familiar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello!

I'm sorry that I've been offline for a while. It's hard to make it feel emotional. But I am going to try to in the next chapter.

P.S. yes I have forgotten about the 'date' when I started writing this. I just remembered about it.