Chapter 5

Upon seeing the helpless and panicked state of Le Xiao,  doctor Mu's and Lao Tsu's heart ached for the little girl. Their hearts has this need to comfort her, however they can only watch on the side lines because the little bunny herself is on the hands of the big devil.

Zhu Feng, on the other hand, maintained a cold and aloof aura. His face is still expressionless and none of them can decipher what he's really thinking. Inside that cold and aloof look is the raging emotions that he is trying to suppress. This is the first time that he felt so many emotions in a day and he can't figure out what to do.

Zhu Feng initially thought that he will be done with this trouble when he first came here at this room. He really just wanted to grill the girl about the missing necklace and be done with her. He planned of cutting his partnership with Le Zhao after this and probably warn him and his daughter to stop pestering him. The partnership doesn't really cost him anything, and he sees no benefits with the Le family especially that Le Xiao  the daughter of Le Zhao who kept on showing up everywhere after that incident in his office.

Who would've thought that his wall will crumble with just her innocent look? His control vanished after hearing a few of Le Xiao's sweet and melodic voice. He doesn't know what to do. This sweet little temptress in his hands is so different from the previous her. Right now, she looked like a bullied child, but she exuded an aura fit for a fairy. Her big teary eyes is tugging at his heartstring, her cheeks and nose is red from crying, and her slightly thick naturally red lips is quivering. Zhu Feng has this urge to really protect her for the rest of his life. He wants to hug her and keep her innocence from the big bad world, but at the same time, he wants to taint that innocence and naivety. He wants to corrupt her and teach her ways to please him forever. He wants to make her his. And he will make her his. Whether she likes it or not.

Zhu Feng is completely unaware that his eyes held an evil glint and his thin lips curved up mysteriously. Everyone in the room shivered from the scary look of this big block of ice, especially the subject of his thoughts.

'Why do I feel like I am being haunted? I must inform papa and get away' Le Xiao thought while still crying. She knew that she had to get away from this evil man. He is extremely dangerous and she will run as far as her little legs can take her.

"Baby girl, you can never run away from me. You are mine" Zhu Feng announced. Everyone's eyes bulged and little Le Xiao cried even more, completely disregarding her training to be ladylike in everything that she's doing.

"Tell me what's happening to her"

Doctor Mu's jaw dropped. He is not sure what he is referring – Is he asking her diagnosis or the reason why she is crying? Can't he see that the little lady is crying because of him? "Ahm, based on everything, I can only conclude that she has amnesia-she doesn't remember anything except for her name and maybe, her father too" He said while wiping the sweat on his forehead. To be honest, he is not quite sure yet if the girl has amnesia but he is too scared to tell Zhu Feng that he needs more time. Doctor Mu doesn't want to die yet, so he provided the most logical reason there is.

Zhu Feng smiled. So that is the reason why she can't remember him. He thought earlier she just didn't want to remember or think about him because she's humiliated and shy from her past actions, but now that he heard the doctor, he will make sure to replace those bad actions of his with new good memories.

"Aside from slight concussion, her accident was too traumatic to her that her brain chose to forget those memories. In this case, it is a mix of head injury and emotional shock. I cannot guarantee if this is a short-term or long-term memory loss, we will have to conduct more tests" The doctor said after seeing Zhu Feng's look. Secretly letting out a sigh of relief.

Zhu Feng listened while patting Le Xiao's head gently. If it's up to him, he wouldn't want her to remember anything of their previous interactions. He completely disregarded her in the past and on the day of the accident, she personally looked for him and told him that she will finally move on from her silly crush and live her life differently. He didn't believe her of course. The girl chose to follow him like a pest in the past even though he never showed any warmth to her. But now, looking at the present Le Xiao,  he have this thought to tie her to his bed so she can never escape.