Chapter 12

Feeling the softness of bed and the pillows, Le Xiao's eyes fluttered. She is not ready to wake up yet after sleeping so late last night. She wondered slightly what her breakfast would be, but after a few seconds, memories from last night returned to her consciousness. She abruptly sat up and sigh when she realized that Zhu Feng is not in the room.

Her face flushed from shame and she dived in the comfort of the blankets and pillows. She didn't expect that she will really be able to sleep with another man apart from the husband that she's going to have in the future.

Last night, she tried to be still as much as possible but it turned out it was useless. Zhu Feng was spooning her with her back to his chest, and arms and legs wrapped tightly around her. After a while, she felt something hard poking her little butt.

'Hmm, Zhu Feng ... I think, I think you should change your clothes to a more comfortable one'

"I am comfortable baby girl" Zhu Feng's head was on the crook of her neck and shoulders smelling her sweet scent.

"But there is a hard material on your pants, wouldn't that be uncomfortable for you?" She tilted her head to look at him.

Zhu Feng who heard what she said laughed lightly at her innocence. If only she knew that hard material she was talking about will cause her great pain due to its size in the future.

Le Xiao who didn't get any response moved her hand to remove or adjust the thing. Since she can't see what it was because she was being hugged by Zhu Feng with her back to his chest, she blindly touched the hard material through his pajama pants. She gasps when she felt that it was warm and it twitched, without realizing what it was she tried to hold it firmly around her fingers. Her mind was thinking what kind of material he was wearing, she tried guessing while exploring it.

There's a big mushroom like size on the top which made her face scrunched in confusion due to its wetness. Her fingers moved downward and was even more confused due to its length and warmness. Her fingers that tried to encircle the thing didn't even reach each other and there was four inches left before her fingers can touch each other.

"Zhu Feng, you really should change. Can't ... Can't you feel that huge thing on your pa-pants? And it's a little wet" She asks innocently with her head tilted looking at him. She didn't even notice that the man who was hugging her was so stiff.

Zhu Feng who was breathing heavily felt like he is on his way to heaven. He wanted so bad to devour her and pound her to death until she can't walk for a few days. The little bunny on his arms didn't know that she is in danger and he will make sure that one of these days, he will ravish her until her insides are full of his seed. His big bird is ready to burst just from her innocent touching and he can't help what she will feel like once he is inside her. He knew that she will be so tight and sweet and that thought alone made him come. He groaned loudly with his release. He felt like he was in paradise and he pushed his hips closer that the tip of his big bird is poking hard on Xiao Le's little butt. He was so satisfied, yet he wanted more. His big bird is now harder and bigger and it craved to pound Xiao Le's insides. Despite his mind numbing orgasm, Zhu Feng still want more. He is sure that if he stayed there, his self-control will vanish. He forcefully removed himself from his little addiction and went to the bathroom. He adjusted the shower to its lowest volume until its freezing cold and stood under it. He has never felt that kind of lust and addiction for anyone else. She was like a drug to him. The more he spends time with her, the more he wanted to be bury her under him.

He had countless women who are thrown away after being used once and he didn't care. He didn't even care if they die while doing them. All he cared about was his business and the release of fucking others. But now, his little bunny, his little goddess is bringing out emotions in him he didn't know he had.

Le Xiao was confused as to what happened with Zhu Feng. One minute he was hugging her and then the next minute he was groaning and panting loudly. She looked at the bathroom door and wondered what happened to him. When she did not come up with any logical reason, she decided to let it go and just sleep.

When Zhu Feng came out of the shower, he saw his little girl sleeping soundly. He gently took her in his arms, careful not wake her up. He smiled when she unconsciously snuggled closer to his chest. He knew it will be torture for him to return to bed with her, but the temptation is too strong for him. He kissed her forehead and promised to himself that he will never let her go.

In the meantime, Mao who was passing by Xiao Le's room earlier to prepare milk for her young lady stopped with her mouth wide open. She heard a noise so she shamelessly listened by leaning against the door with the side of her head inclined on it. Upon hearing the cold blooded emperor's groans and moans, everything on her body flushed red. Her mind came up with the thought that little Le Xiao must have a gag in her mouth or the great devil threatened her that if she shouts or make any noise, he will kill her. She must have been tied to the bed naked and crying and terrified and in pain. Or maybe she fainted already. Mao was strongly debating whether to call the police or not, but after a while when there's no more noise, she decided to take a little peep and just decide after she sees what's inside. She slowly opened the door and look at the room, she felt relieved when she saw her young boss sleeping soundly and alone in her room. The sound of shower in the bathroom explained the quietness. She then think that maybe her mind was just playing tricks on her and the noises she heard earlier never happened.

'Am I sexually frustrated?' Mao quietly closed the door and went to take a glass of cold water thinking that maybe she has a very dirty mind.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys! I know I should've uploaded two days ago, but I did not. So sorry about that. I'll make it up to you by uploading 2 or 3 chapters later.

Also, I will be writing heavy sexual scenes in the future. Please let me know if you guys want me to warn you on the upper part of each chapter if there are sexually explicit scenes.

Again, thank you for reading! :)