Chapter 9

Le Xiao was wearing a simple blue jeans, a white T-shirt with a black bomber jacket and white sneakers with her hair tied in a ponytail. 'With her simple outfit, she still manage to look like a goddess' thought Mao happily.

At first, she doesn't want to wear these things but after Mao explained to her that people nowadays are wearing this kind of clothes, she has no choice but to surrender. Zhu Feng just watched the situation of the two with an idea that he will soon put to action. He carried her bridal style from her room to the car with no room for argument, so Le Xiao can only hide her red face by facing Zhu Feng's chest. He smiled seeing her cute actions and he can't wait to see more of her.

Le Xiao was sitting on Zhu Feng's lap again at the back of his car. Lao Tsu is driving and Mao is sitting beside him and their ears and the back of their necks are red from trying to ignore the cold emperor's shameless acts.

With her head on the window of the car, Le Xiao had totally forgotten her fear of Zhu Feng. She was so enamored by the sights! She had to ask him a couple of times about the names of the things that she was seeing like the moving two-wheeled transportation with only one man as passenger. He told her that it was called a bicycle and he can buy one for her if she wanted to ride one. She wanted to, but she was scared so she shook her head. Unknowingly for her, Zhu Feng can see that she wanted a bike so he made a mental note of buying one for her.

The little bunny was so amazed by the tall buildings and the high-tech infrastructures that she hadn't notice that a big, bad wolf is taking advantage of her. With her face glued to the window, her neck and body is like an offering for Zhu Feng. His eyes darkened from lust and his nose flared from trying to control himself. He realized that the more time he spends with her, his self-control is close to non-existent when it comes to her. He inhaled her sweet scent, then unable to control himself, he started leaving a trail of little kisses on her neck and exposed collarbone. He also didn't forget to leave kissing marks on her exposed beautiful neck. He wanted to do so much more, but he had to stop or else this little bunny will go running for the hills. After leaving enough marks on her, he satisfied himself by putting his head on the crook of her neck and hugging her body close.

"Are you okay Zhu Feng?" Le Xiao asked after noticing that his hold got tighter that it hurt a bit.

"Hmm" Zhu Feng just held her tighter, mentally counting from 1 to 500 to control his lust.

Seeing that Zhu Feng doesn't want to talk to her, she thought he was hurting from holding her in his lap and since she was so occupied earlier, Zhu Feng must have just endured her weight.

'The little bunny is really to kind and naive for her own good.'

"Are ... are you sure?" She asked timidly while adjusting her position on his lap. Zhu Feng's head is still on her neck, so she had no choice but to put her other hand on his shoulder. She now feels uncomfortable because of the big, hard thing that's poking her butt, however not knowing what it was, she tried to take a look under her.

"What are you doing?" Zhu Feng asked sharply while groaning. He can't help but voiced a bit of his frustration due to this little rabbit. To think he had to count from 1 – 500 earlier, but she is restlessly moving on his lap that his big bird is still getting harder and bigger.

"I think I am sitting on a big thing. It is poking me and I am trying to see what it is and take it out" Xiao Le stilled and hurriedly explained. In her eyes, Zhu Feng looked angry, so she tried keep herself from moving, however that thing is really too uncomfortable, so she wiggled her butt slightly.

Zhu Feng groaned loudly, he closed his eyes and when he open them, his eyes were darker and his pupils dilated. He took a loud inhale and exhale, but thinking better of it, he took hold of Xiao Le's head and smashed his lips on her. He hungrily devoured her sweet and soft lips, and plunged his tongue inside hers, exploring her sweetness. Then he abruptly ended the kiss and removed Xiao Le from his lap, and put her on his right side while still holding her waist tightly.

Le Xiao was too shocked to do anything. Her heart was beating erratically and it was her first kiss, her mind went back to Mama Rong when she told her that a kiss should only be done by a husband and a wife. 'Was that a kiss? Why did I feel like I was eaten alive?' She looked at Zhu Feng wide eyed with her swollen wet lips lightly parted. She is not sure what happened, perhaps this is normal for this strange world?

Zhu Feng who had to control his lust looked at Xiao Le. She was looking at him with a face full of confusion, her swollen red lips is tempting him more and her eyes are so big and innocent that it's making his self-control vanish again. In a flash he covered Xiao Le's eyes with his hand and moved her closer to his body for easier hold.

Seeing this, both Mao and Lao Tsu's face and neck are redder because of the free show at the back of the car. Mao glanced at Zhu Feng's lap and coughed so hard because of the big tent showing there. Lao Tsu had to give her water, understanding what happened.

'Shameless. The great devil is a shameless man' Lao Tsu and Mao both are thinking the same thing again while shaking their heads.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! Michelle here aka the author of this 'book' :) I decided to write a little note because I've noticed that I've got a few votes and some people added this story to their libraries. I just want to say THANK YOU! THANK YOU for taking the time to read and vote. To be honest, I am writing on this platform just for my happiness :) I am sure I am not alone in saying that we all have our own mini worlds inside our own head, and this story is one of mine and I just have to get out there. So I'm thanking you, whoever you are, for reading and going along with my imagination. I am grateful. 

Life is short, and it is up to us on how we are going to make it more meaningful. I hope we all continue chasing our dreams :) 

Have a wonderful weekend beautiful humans! :)