Chapter 16

Zhu Feng carried the sleeping Le Xiao to the bedroom. He can't help but smile after remembering what happened earlier and he is looking forward to the day that he will finally make her whole body his.

He gently put her to bed and notice that he wasn't able to put some medicine on her chest. He then carefully moved the strap of her tank top and applied the medicine gently to the injured area. He tried not think how close his fingers was to her breasts and if he moved his fingers down just a bit then he would feel Le Xiao's softness.

He decided to take a cold shower to ease his lust. He took his phone to the living room facing the big glass wall after the cold shower and while looking at the scenery of the city before him, he dialled his assistant's phone number.

If any person sees him right away, they would think that a king is looking at the faith of his subjects.

"I want you to close down Bloom Café at Mall X before the day ends tomorrow. Make sure to blacklist the waiter that harmed Le Xiao as well." Zhu Feng said as soon as Lao Tsu answered his call and he hang up not even waiting for his assistant to say anything.

Lao Tsu felt aggrieved on the other side. It was already 11pm and he and his girl are rolling on the sheets when he received the call. While muttering that the devil will have his karma soon, he eventually got off the bed looking resentful and proceeded to work overtime. He didn't know what happened to the boss's woman so he will have to check the CCTV at Mall X and start from scratch - it's not really too difficult for him because he is used to the unpredictable orders of the Devil, but he was just lamenting the time that he could've spend with the beautiful girl in his apartment.

Zhu Feng on the other hand went back to the bedroom and gently took Xiao Le in his hands. He kissed her lips one more time before going to sleep.

"Yes big sister, that bitch Le Xiao is pretending to have memory loss" Le Liuli reported while checking the latest brands of Hermes in her phone.

"But I really hope she gets a second degree burn from what happened earlier"

"Were you careful? You know we don't act rashly" Liu Le sipped from her wine glass. She and Le Liuli are at a party of Meng Xi.

Meng Xi being a famous idol in China decided to throw a party to celebrate her birthday with other big shots in the entertainment industry. She is close friends with Le Liuli and Le Liu so she invited them as well and now they are talking about their stepsister.  She particularly doesn't care about Le Xiao and sometimes she actually pity her, but since she is friends with the siblings, her loyalty is towards them.

"Of course big sister! No one will ever know" Le Liuli said with an evil smirk on her face.

"Hmm, ayo, you guys! It is my birthday today, can we stop talking about her and enjoy my party?" Meng Xi pouted. Right now, the party is being held at a rooftop of a famous building in the city and the three of them were at the corner talking about the clueless Le Xiao.

Meng Xi saw a tall and lean man drinking with his friend on the bar. His blond hair gleamed beautifully under the artificial lights of the place. His skin looks fair and flawless like jade and his eyes twinkled from laughter after hearing what his friend said. This man was the reason why Meng Xi went into the entertainment industry - Hao Yang is her childhood friend and long-time crush. She promised to always follow him so when he was discovered and became a famous singer, she convinced her parents to let her try show business as well.

She sauntered her way to Hao Yang ignoring the siblings now that she found her man. She hugged him right away not caring for his friend and said in a spoiled tone "Hao Yang, you're finally here! Where is my gift?"

Hao Yang held her shoulder and chuckled.

"Meng Xi, I will give it to you later. I forgot it at home" Hao Yang tossed his drink aside and teased his childhood friend.

"Ayoo" Meng Xi knew that he was just teasing, but she still acted hurt and pouted.

"There. There. I was just joking. Here you go"

Meng Xi's face brightened right away after seeing the small box in his hand. She opened it and saw a glittering diamond necklace with her name at the back of it. She pulled her hair to the side and let him put it on her. She is so happy that he is here to celebrate her birthday and all she wished is to stay by his side forever.

Hao Yang remembered his friend who looked like he was eating dog food so he didn't forget to introduce the woman at his side who is clinging to him.

"Jiung, this is Meng Xi my little sister. Meng Xi, this is Jiung" Jiung noticed the change of expression of her face but he still immediately extended his hands to shake hands with her.

'Poor girl' Jiung thought after seeing Meng Xi left hurriedly.

Le Liu on the other hand was calmly drinking her wine ignoring everything at the party. Her mind is occupied by Zhu Feng. The ruthless billionaire who was the star of her dreams every night. She works for him as the head designer of his company and she had tried to seduce him every time she has a chance but she hadn't succeed so far. However, she didn't care. The more he ignores her, the more she was obsessed with his God-like looks and personality.

She vowed to do whatever it takes to make him hers and no one can take him away from her.

------------

Finally done with exams! I will be able to update regularly now.

Thank you again for reading, commenting and voting! It means a lot :)