Taejin

"I'm the one I should looooooooouuuoooove in thiiiiiiiis world!" Bts sang their hearts out to my song and I could help but smile. We were currently performing on stage and this was one of the last songs before we take a break to talk to army.

While we were singing I heard army overpower our voices so I stopped singing and held my mic out. One by one everyone else did until the only thing you could hear was armys' beautiful voices.

I gathered everyone on stage and brought them into a hug. Everyone, meaning bts and all of the background dancers do we were completely surrounded with people as we hugged.

None of the crowd could see any of bts so I went into our mini circle and hugged my boyfriend, tae. He used one hand to grab my waist and hold onto me tightly while the other was around Namjoon's shoulder.

"I love you." I kissed tae on the lips for a few seconds before turning and facing everyone. "All if you." I gave each of them a kiss on the cheek and they crowded closer to hug me in the middle.

The song ended and we all moved apart to move to the part of the stage that would lower us.

"We love you all army!!" Everyone yelled and I was crying slightly.

"Army is seriously one big family that none of us could live without." I said into my mic before the stage started lowering and I started sobbing.

Once we were backstage and people were rushing around to help us cool down and relax I rushed to my boyfriend and tackled him in a hug.

I didn't care that cameras around us were live streaming or that fans were right outside a set of door.

All I cared about was giving the one I love the live he deserves.

I rushed into his arms and hugged him tightly. Tae's low chuckle made my tears instantly disappear and I looked up at him.

"I love you so much." I mumbled before leaning up and kissing my lover. Just as we kissed the door opened for fans to walk into the room and see us. Screams flooded my ears and I took my hands from around Tae's waist and covered them.

Tae helped me out by wrapping his arms around my head and shushing army so they stopped screaming.

"Stay quiet." Tae said before wrapping his arms from around my ears and slowly leaned down to kiss me. We heard a few giggles and suddenly a thud was heard and I looked over to see a girl fell from being pushed.

"Hey guys calm down." I said while pulling away from tae and walking to girl. "Are you ok?" I helped her stand and armies made a path for tae to walk up behind me.

"I'm fine thank you." The girl looked a little younger than jungkook and she seemed very shy. "I think you and tae are cute." She mumbled and I smiled at her before grabbing Tae's hand from behind me.

"Do you want a front row seat to a kiss?" Tae asked and she looked up at with with wide doe eyes. Her face looked excited and I pat her head before turning to tae who instantly grabbed my waist and pulled me into a kiss.

Small cheers were heard and I smiled into the kiss before someone pulled us apart and we turned to see our manager.

"What do you think you're doing?" He asked and armies backed away.

"We're showing our true selves. That's our entire message so we should follow it t-"

"I don't care if it's your message! It's not allowed because it makes you loose fans! The other five member will be uncomfortable and you won't be able to get by."

Our manager seemed really frustrated and I crossed me arms while raising one eyebrow before tilting my head.

"Is this about having money?" I asked and out manager fumes before raising his hand and slapping me across the face.

Gasped and yells were heard as armies crowded around us and defended us. Tae gently grabbed my head and pulled me to lean my head on his chest while I held my cheek.

The other five members walked over and weaves through army to get to us with worried faces.

"Did he hit you?" Namjoon asked and I nodded while feeling a tear fall down my cheek. Tae wiped my tear away and kissed my head before glaring at our manager.

"You're fired." Tae growled which caused me to whimper along with some armies.

"You can't fire me." Our manager pushed through armies and grabbed my face. "You are both no longer part of BTS." He threw my face to the side before grabbing my hair and yanking it back.

All anyone could do was watch in shock as I cried out and tae let go of me to punch our manager. He was about to charge and tae and I a second time before security grabbed his arms and lifted him up.

"How many times have you hit him?" I heard the CEO's voice and I moved to jump up on tae who caught me and held me tightly.

"I've never hit him before!" He yelled while struggling and jungkook stepped forward.

"You might not have him but you always make sure to hurt me." Jungkook unbuttoned his shirt and showed bruises on the right side of his chest which was just past where he lifted his shirt to.

"Jungkookie." An army whispered and I turned to see Jungkook's girlfriend.

"You have a girlfriend and you're very open about it!! What did you expect I do?!"

"I don't care if you fired me but you don't hit me!" Jungkook yelled as he pulled his girlfriend close to him.

"Stop arguing!!" The CEO yelled and everyone turned their attention to him. "No one is getting fired today except for  the abuser!"

"What about me and tae?" I asked and the CEO smiled at us.

"You two are gonna be just fine."