Yoonkook

The last thing I saw was my best friend, Yoongi, before I was hit in the head. The impact made me pass out instantly into our kidnappers arms.

Yoongi and I were were on a walk to get donuts for my birthday when we were ambushed. I grabbed onto Yoongi out of instinct and he held me tightly.

I was yanked away from him as tears started to build up in my eyes. They made me face Yoongi as they picked a brick and hit it against my head.

Waking up was the most painful thing. When I was hit I didn't have anytime to react to the pain before I was out cold, but now all of it was coming to me as I sat up.

Before checking my surroundings I tried to calm down my raging headache by steadying my breathing and resting it in my hands.

It was cold. The floor underneath me was padded but the walls were cement. When I finally opened my eyes I saw the floor was covered in different colored pieces I foam shaped into puzzle pieces so they could fit together.

My hands were chained together and when I followed the chain I saw Yoongi passed out five feet away and I instantly crawled to him.

"Yoongi! Yoongi, wake up." I gently slapped his cheeks before shaking his shoulders. He groaned before slowly opening his eyes and looking up at me.

"Jungkook!!" He tried to hug me but his hands were handcuffed. "Come here." He pulled me closer before putting his arms over my head and hugging me around my waist. I did the same but around his neck as he sat up.

"Where are we?" I asked and he shrugged. "Yoongi, I'm scared." I whispered and he nodded.

"I know, Kookie. I am too." Yoongi pushed me off his lap before we were able to stand up together.

We stood while hugging each other and Yoongi lowered his hands to my butt. He knew that when he rubbed my butt it made me feel better.

Yoongi was almost an entire head taller than me and he was strong and skinny. I was just skinny.

(They basically switched body types and before people yell at me I think they're both perfect along with the other five gorgeous men in BTS.)

"What do you think is gonna happen?" I nuzzled into his shoulder. He continued to rub my butt as we stood together and he didn't answer for a long time.

"It's still your birthday." He changed the topic. "I wish I could tell you what's going on. I know you hate it when you're confused." Yoongi let his fingers press onto my butt as he massages it gently.

Not gonna lie, I was thicc.

"That feels nice." I closed my eyes and started swaying to calm myself down.

"Can I do the other thing? I know you usually loose control when I do that." The other thing was full on ass squeezing and I couldn't handle it most of the time but it always distracted me.

"Don't do it as rough." I whispered before and he slowly started to gently knead my butt until I let out a sigh.

"Want me to slow down?" Yoongi asked with his lips close to my ear.

"No, keep going." I pressed my lips against his shoulder that was covered by his shirt. We never wondered if we were anything more than best friends.  We were both home schooled so we didn't have much exposure to how real best friends acted. We thought the different between loved and friends are the fact that lovers kiss and make love while best friends don't.

"You're falling apart." Yoongi chuckled and I whined. I shifted my weight and stumbled a little because it made Yoongi squeeze harder. "Careful."