17- Angered

**hi peeps. Leave a comment if you're enjoying. Or not. Either way, say hi :)**

GEIR—

I had angered my mate. I knew I had, I just didn't know what had done it. He had been overwhelmed after we had mated, but also sated, with a little smile on his soft lips I guessed he didn't even know he was showing. Then I had taken him outside, to proclaim our mating to a few witnesses, and now we were back in my tent and he was kicking around, mumbling angrily to himself, as he cleaned the proof of our mating from his skin.

I forced back the urge to chuckle, knowing my laughing at him was a sort of trigger for him. I never meant to mock him, only found my little mate's antics amusing, but I could tell it was a sore point for him.

I wished we knew enough of each other's languages for me to ask him what I had done wrong, but that was a wish I knew was impossible for now.

So I could do nothing but wrap my mate up in my arms, clutching his perfect ass in my hands, and smile down at him.

He immediately slapped my hands away, and I was unable to hold back the laugh that bubbled up in my throat that time. And his fiery, furious glare showed me how upset that made him.

"Let's sleep, little mate," I whispered, leaning down to nip his ear in retaliation for slapping my hands. I took him in my arms again, and he let me lead him back to the furs. I could see he was nervous, probably afraid I would fuck his undoubtedly sore ass again.

"We shall pleasure each other further when we reach our home. Until then, I don't want you riding sore." I rubbed his ass again, playfully, and again earned a slap and a glare. I chuckled as I pulled the blankets back and settled my mate beneath them, before joining him, pulling him up against me and covering his body with mine.

He was tense— again probably afraid I would put my own needs above his and fuck him when he was still so sore— but I only held him against my body until his breathing calmed and sleep claimed us both.