29- Possessive

*****I apologize for the lack of updates recently. Life sucks. Anywho, enjoy :):):):) *****

GEIR—

Oh yes, I would ensure my mate only ever saw my little play toys whenever he looked at his piercings, and only ever associated them with pleasure— his and mine. He had agreed to keep them, to see them in another light than the way his people had put on them, and I was beyond pleased. I would make sure he never regretted that decision. And if he did, I would pull the little things out myself.

But playing with them would have to wait— my experiments would have to be slow, take time, because with the little attention I had given to his pink nipples, they were swelling just a bit and sore-looking. They had only been done less than a week before, so I could wait until they were further healed before I truly learned how to pluck them until my mate came from that stimulation alone.

It would be quite the sight.

I was just about to move on, down his body to my favorite piercing that, although it was only in his belly button, still seemed to be an erogenous zone for him, when I was interrupted with a harsh knock against the outer door.

"Fucking hell," I cursed as Amer immediately tensed up and glanced around, as if afraid someone was already in the room. "I forgot I ordered a bath. Come. Up. Bathe with me, little mate."

"Please, Geir," he whispered as I pulled him up. He covered his softening prick with his small hands, curling around himself. Where before he had begun to come out of his shell, had begun to even tease me, flirt with me, he was now retreating again. "I don't... I don't like people see me naked. Especially not your bed, naked, mussed..."

"You don't like others to know we've been mating? They know we have, little mate— it is our mating week. We have seven days to ourselves, to pleasure each other, learn of each other, and rest. So why does it bother you that they see the proof?"

"Oh gods," he whispered with horror. "Mating week? I don't..." He seemed to shake himself before continuing. "I don't know why, Geir. It just is embarrassing."

"Fine, little mate. Here." I pulled one of the furs out from beneath him and covered him in it. I shook my head at the absurdity that this would help at all— everyone who saw his burning red cheeks, the bits of cum that had dried on his face from my wet kiss after he came down my throat, and even the mussed bed around him would know what we had been doing when they knocked. Not to mention, as I had told him, it was our mating week. We were practically sequestered together for the week. But the modesty the fur provided seemed to calm him a bit, so I shrugged and went to the door.

"Thank you!" he called after me, and I chuckled as I let Amanda, Chloe, and Arysmic into the room. They were the wives of two of the farmers of the back field, and I was grateful my people had thought to send women. Not only would I have been on edge if men had brought in the water buckets, but I knew Amer would be calmer with women.

"Thank you," I said as they brought their buckets over to washroom pump, then to the tub and filled it. They each nodded as they passed Amer, and he squeaked but made no move to stand from the bed or take the fur from around his head and body.

Dear gods, he had pulled it up around his head, so it looked like a hood and cape. My laughter was met with a glare from my mate, his eyes glowing and piercing me from within the shadow of the makeshift hood.

Amanda lit the fire beneath the tub before they left to bring more water. I sat next to Amer on the bed as we waited for them to return with more water, and I was immediately accosted with the fur being thrown around my shoulder.

I looked over at my mate, my eyebrows raised in question, but all I could see of him were his bright red ears and the blush that extended down his neck and a little onto his bare shoulders.

"They shouldn't see you ... You're my mate. Not theirs," he whispered, almost petulantly. The words were barely spoken aloud, but I heard them. And understood.

He didn't like others seeing my naked body.

He was jealous. Possessive.

It took every ounce of self control I possessed not to slam my mate to the furs and prove to him how very much I loved his possessiveness. How very welcome his claim on me was. But I held back, because I knew my own claim, with people coming in and out of the room, would be unwelcome. My mate was shy, and I knew how much it bothered him when he was embarrassed in front of others.

"You please me much, little mate," I whispered instead, and his blush darkening down his neck was the only indication I got that he had heard me.

When Chloe, Amanda, and Arysmic were done, they left without a word. I dragged my mate to his feet, shoving the fur from our bodies, and tugged him to the tub. He bathed yesterday before the banquet, but I didn't. I smelled of horse and campfires and sweat. And of Amer's spend. But that last was a proud scent. One I reveled in, and wished I didn't have to wash away.