#nameofthegame

"Armani are you ok?" Rowan says, running over and helps me up.

I shrug my shoulders, "Uh I think so, I scraped my knee and... my back is kinda starting to hurt."

"I'm calling my dad about this, we have to tell someone." Rowan pulls out her phone as we start walking.

"Yeah." Hailey agrees.

"I'll tell my mom." Just as I'm about to pull my phone out, Hailey's phone rings.

She pulls it out and it's a video of Elisia, crying.

"He says he won't hurt me... if you do exactly what he says. He'll send you two clues tomorrow. If you tell anyone he'll shoot me. Just like the other girl. Please." She begs.

I cautiously look around us, making sure there's not anyone who's going to kidnap us, "Guys we should go before anything else happeneds." They both nod and we decided to all go to Hailey's house.

Once we sneak in, we all lay in her bed and instantly fall asleep due to the day's activity.

A beeping noise rudely wakes me, I shove Rowan, wanting her to make it shut up. "Rowan turn it off." I pull the covers over myself and burrow further into the nice warm bed.

"Monkeyman." I hear Hailey say.

I groan before sitting up and instantly regretting it, "Ow, holy shit!" A stabbing pain shoot up my spine.

Both of them look over at me, "You should really go to the doctor Mani."

I shake my head, "We have more important things to do, like I don't know... find Elisia." I scoot closer to them and look at Rowan's phone .

It's a picture of a burned house with a burned blue mailbox, and says the name of he game who am I.

"This must be the first clue." Rowan states, "This picture it reminds me of something

"Name of the game. Who am I?" Hailey reads aloud.

"Well that's helpful." I sarcastically say.

"He wants us to figure out who he is." Rowan states.

"Why?" Hailey asks.

"Why us? Why the four of us?" Rowan looks at us.

"Maybe we know him and did something shitty to him." I suggest.

"We don't even know the same people anymore and what shitty thug could we have possibly done?" Hailey snaps.

"Damn it was just a theory, chill. And I'm not saying that we did it on purpose." I snap back.

"There has to be a reason." Rowan says determinedly.

"Maybe all four of us did do something, we just don't remember and didn't mean for it to be rude but he took it the wrong way." I say.

"Maybe." Rowan says as she swings her legs over the edge of the bed and put her pants on

"What's he gonna so to her? Is it just something sick? Something totally random? I really feel like we should tell your parents." Hailey says.

She's crazy, "No!"

"We can't." Rowan states. "I really think he'll hurt her if we tell someone."

"You guys were there when he tried to make us roadkill, he will hurt her." I say.

"We just have to figure out the clues. Hailey. Everything's gonna be fine." Rowan says.

"Hailey breakfast!" Hailey's mom yell from downstairs.