#yourturn

After we finished decorating my room, I hear our parents talking about that Raven girl and how the package could be connected.

"We need to get whatever's in that package." Rowan states.

I nod, standing up before carefully walking out of my room to eavesdrop, Rowan and I hid behind a wall that's by the kitchen so we're not seen by our parents.

I peak around the corner and see my mom typing on the laptop while Rowan's dad is on the phone.

"Yeah, it's a jump drive but the video file is corrupt. Yeah I can bring it by to you tonight. I don't know if it has anything to do with the other video. You never know. No no return address." Mark explained.

"Ok, you distract your mom, my dad is already distracted and I'll grab the jump drive and we'll leave." Rowan suggests but I shake my head. "Why not?"

"Because if I go to her right now she'll know something's up, but if you distract her she won't know but you can't be suck at lying."

"But.."

I cut her off, "Ro, you have to be the one to do it. I'll be quick and meet you out in the car if we get caught I'll say we're going to my physical therapy and you're coming with me, simple."

I watch as she walks into the kitchen and up to my mom, "Hey Blake," I shake my head as her voice goes up an octave, "Can you help me with something?"

"Of course." Mom says, getting up from the table.

I quickly tiptoe back to my room and wait until Rowan and my mom go into her room. I walk over to the kitchen and see Mark's still on the phone. Good thing he's facing towards the window. I quickly go up to the computer and take the jump drive and go to Rowan's room to save her from my mom.

I open her door, "Mom, I'm leaving for pt."

Mom looks confused, "Right now? Isn't it a little late." She looks down at her watch, checking the time.

I shake my head, "Nope, it's 6 mom and I have to be there at 6:10 and I'm late, so let's go Rowan." Mom looked even more confused.

"Rowan's going?"

I nod, "Yeah, it's friend day and you know I hate driving at night."

"Alright be safe and call me."

I nod before turning to Rowan, "Last one to the car has to drive." I say before running to the car.

I make it to the car first, getting in the driver's side and start the car, a second later Rowan walks out of the house but  stops and turns around, I furrow my eyebrows. What is she doing? Then I see Jake. What the hell is he doing here? Rowan gets closer and closer to him until they're kissing. Great idea Ro, make out with an older guy right in front of the house with two cops in it.

"What the hell Ro." Why don't you guys just jump each other's bones already.

I sigh, deciding this could take a while and pull out my phone to watch grey's anatomy. I watch a few minutes of it then I hear Rowan yell panicky for her dad. What the hell?

Quickly getting out of the car and running over to her, "Rowan, are you ok?" I look over her seeing if she's ok before looking down at the ground and seeing the monkey mask and feel a shiver go up my spine, "Mom!" I yell as loud as I can, while pulling Rowan towards the porch.

"Dad!"

"Mom!" I yell again, he's talking but I don't want to listen to him so I block him out.

"Dad!"