#rememberme

I get to school and walk to the baseball field, where they said to meet. I see them sitting on the bleachers and make my way over to them, climbing the stairs before sitting between them.

I look over at Rowan and see that she looks exhausted. "You look how I feel, but mostly you look really sore." She looks over at me and glares.

"You look exhausted too, Armani." Hailey says.

"Yeah, I spent most of the night at the hospital."

"What? What happened?" Rowan asks.

"My mom grabbed my arm and pulled me back and I stared crying, I finally told her about my back." I sigh, "I have a herniated disk, they gave me some steroid shots. They were a bitch... the doctor said with a couple more shots, stretching and some therapy and it should heal on its own."

"Well, that's good." Hailey said and took a sip of her drink.

After a long pause Rowan speaks, "I got tagged on another private video." Well that's not good.

"Have you watched it yet?" Hailey asks, Rowan shakes her head.

She turns on her phone and goes to the private video and turns the phone towards us slightly, so we can see too and presses the watch button, it's Elisia tied down to a chair in front of the building from the teddy bear video, and she struggling to get out.

"What the hell?"

"Oh my god." Hailey gasps, "We- we have to tell someone."

"We can't, remember?" Rowan says.

"He'll shoot her if we do." I add.

"It's- it's the same building as the teddy bear video. We just have to figure out where it is." Rowan says.

"You said Brie could get us an address, right?" Hailey said.

Rowan sighs, "I don't think Brie's gonna want to help us anymore."

I scoff and begin to say something but Hailey beats me to it. "Then maybe we should tell your dad?"

"Seriously?" Rowan says in disbelief.

I turn toward Hailey, "What part of he will shoot her don't you get." I angrily say.

"What's your secret?" Rowan randomly asks Hailey. "Cause it cannot be as bad as mine." Hailey stays silent and Rowan looks over at me, I contemplate telling them. "See you guys can't even tell me. And you want Monkeyman to tell everyone?"

"No." Hailey says.

"Mines worse than yours Rowan." I say.

"I doubt that." She says.

I take a deep breath, "I lied..." they both turn and look at me, "About why my back has been hurting."

"I thought you said you fell off of the pyramid in cheer." Hailey asks

I nod, "Well I did but that was before I hurt my back.... during the summer I got bored and would go to parties, I met this guy... he was sitting in his car but he couldn't start it, he said that he lost his keys at the party. I know how to hot wire a car, so I did it to his car and he offered me a ride, I said yes because I was drunk and in the bad part of town so I didn't want to walk home..."

"What's so bad about that, you had his permission." Hailey said.

"Yeah, exempt it wasn't his car, he just said it was... after we went to a park and smoked a little weed... then he told me that the car wasn't his. I got so mad at him, I left. I saw him again at another party trying to hit wire another car, I went over to try and stop him but he said it was fun, exhilarating, and rebellious. It sounded stupid but after I thought about it it sounded exactly what I had to do to get my mom's attention, she's been really distant. So I kept doing it... and he was right, it was fun. The thrill of getting caught made it even more fun." I sigh, "The day before school started, we met up and did it again but this time someone actually saw us and he started driving, we thought we got away but the police started chasing us for a while but he lost them, he looked back to make sure and that's when he crashed the car."