Digging

I walk out of the school therapist office and see Rowan talking to the secretary and walk towards them.

Seeing me the lady interrupts her conversation with Rowan, "Oh, Armani. How was it today?"

I shrug my shoulders, "You know, the usual. Me saying I don't need a therapist and how I'm not suicidal."

"Well at least that's progress from not saying a word." She said.

I get a message from Rowan, I open it.

Distract her while I get Dunbar's file

I put my phone away and nod at Rowan, "I'm pretty sure someone's being bullied."

"What do you mean?" The secretary worriedly asks.

"Well when I was walking down the hall on my way to class I hear a group of people yelling loser and retard over and over again." I said, not totally lying.

The secretary stands up, "Ok let's talk to the principal." She said getting up and leading the way for me.

I turn to Rowan as I'm following the secretary and give her a thumbs up before turning around. The lady leads me to the principals office and I sit down in front of the desk. A moment later the principal walks in and I tell her. But she just said she would take care of it but let's face it, she doesn't really care cause if she did Rowan wouldn't have been bullied all through sophomore and this year. After being assured actions would be taken and rolling my eyes, I walk out and see a new girl standing at the front desk before rushing out the office.

She sees Rowan and Elisia standing by the door, "Who was that?" I ask about the new girl.

Rowan shrugs, "I don't know, think she's new."

"Anyway did you get it." I ask.

Rowan nods as we make out way down the stairs but stop in between them, "Yeah, but I think that girl saw me."

"Did she ask what you were doing?" I ask.

Rowan shakes her head, "No."

"Than your fine."

"How do you know?" Rowan questions.

"Well for all she knows it's your file and if you didn't open your mouth your fine." I said, knowing I'm right.

Elisia nods in agreement, "She's right, your a bad liar." She agreed as Hailey came up to us.

"Hey." Rowan greets her.

"Hey." Hailey said.

Elisia and I give each other a pointed look, "I didn't think you two were talking to me." Hailey asks.

Elisia and I look at each before looking at Hailey, "We're not." We say at the same time and turn walking away from her and go up the stairs.

"Hey Mani... El," Rowan calls after and grabs my backpack stopping me from moving, "I need to tell you something, I got a video last night... from Monkeyman."

Elisia gaspes, "That's not possible."

I sigh, "It is, because I got one too."

"Monkeyman's dead." Hailey said

"Don't you think we know that," I moitioning between Rowan and I, "We were there when he killed himself."

"Can I see the video?" Elisia asks

Rowan shakes her head, "It was a flash, it's gone."

"You didn't screen grab it?" Elisia said.

I pull out my phone and hand it to her, "Here, I did."