Prom at Seika High?

"Kaichou! Can you help me with these forms? I'm so buried in planning Seika High's prom next weekend!" Yukimura was standing in front of Misaki, a tower of papers threatening to fall.

"Of course, Yukimura." Misaki took the forms from Yukimura and set them on the desk. "You may go now."

"Thanks, Kaichou!" Yukimura beamed, then left the council room.

Just then, there was a knock at the door. "You in there, Misaki-chan?" Hinata let himself in.

"Hey, You-kun. What do you need?" Hinata was eating bread crusts as usual, but this time he seemed nervous. "Is something wrong, You-kun?"

"Not really, I was just wondering if, maybe, you would go to the uh, um-" Hinata was stuttering. Finally, he spit it out. "Will you go to prom with me, Misaki-chan?!" Misaki was surprised.

"You-kun, I-"

"She already has a date, insignificant boy." Usui had appeared, leaning against the doorway. Hinata steamed with anger.

"Takumi! I told you to stop calling me that! And what do you mean, Misaki-chan already has a date?" Usui walked over to them, looking down at Misaki.

"Misa-chan is going with me."

Misaki's jaw dropped. "Baka! I'm not going anywhere with you!"

Hinata perked up. "So you're going with me, Misaki-chan?"

"Actually, I didn't plan on going . . . " Hinata turned into a blob.

"Aw, Misaki-chan. I was really hoping to take you."

"Sorry, You-kun, I really am. I can make it up to you, though."

Hinata returned to human form. "Really?! Okay! Let's hang out tomorrow!" Hinata left without another word. Misaki sighed, resting hear chin in her hand.

"Poor Shintani."

Usui sat on the desk in front of Misaki. "So, Prez doesn't want to go to prom with me? Shame." Usui made Misaki look at him. "It makes me sad that I won't see my Misa-chan in a pretty dress." Misaki ignored him.

"I feel bad that Shintani might not go. I hope he finds a date soon."

"You're still worried about him?"

"Of course! He's my best friend." Misaki stood and started pacing. Usui sat in her seat.

"Misa-chan, go to prom with me."

"Baka-" Usui pulled Misaki by the arm, causing her to fall into his lap.

"Go with me, Ayuzawa." Misaki's face went red. Her heart always beat faster when he said her name like that.

"Let me go, you perverted alien!" Usui grinned, then he leaned forward, kissing Misaki's cheek. Then he started nibbling on her ear, biting tenderly.

"B-Baka! Stop that!" They both heard the door open. Misaki turned into a ghost. "Kanou-kun!" Kanou just stared.

"Ehhh . . . " Misaki tried to get off Usui, but he held her there. "Uh, Kaichou, I-"

Misaki turned into Demon Prez, grabbing Kanou by the collar. "If you tell anyone, you will be punished!"

"It turns me on when you say that, Misa-chan."

"Shut up Baka!" Misaki turned back to Kanou. "Don't tell anyone!"

"U-understood!" Misaki let go of Kanou, and he took off.

"Uwaa?! Sakura?!" Sakura was standing there, crying as a fountain of moe flowers erupted from her.

"Oh, why didn't you tell me Usui-kun did that, Misaki?!"

"You saw all of that, didn't you?" Flowers of Moe just kept flowing from Sakura. Misaki sighed. "I'll take that as a yes." She shut the door. "You idiot, what were you thinking?"

Usui grabbed Misaki by the waist, making her face him. "I was thinking about how cute Misa-chan is when she's embarrassed, like now." Misaki pushed at his chest.

"I'm not embarrassed, Baka!" Usui leaned in so his lips were by her ear. Misaki blushed.

"Say my name, Ayuzawa." Her blush deepened.

"Wha-"

"Call me by my name." Usui started nibbling on Misaki's ear again.

Misaki gasped. "S-stop, Usui." Usui pulled back a little, surprised. He smiled.

"You didn't yell this time."

"So? Why do you care if I yell?" Usui pulled away from Misaki. She frowned. "Usui?" Usui silenced her with his lips. Misaki put her hands on his chest, trying to push him away, but Usui only held her closer. His hold was tight, but his lips were soft. Finally, Misaki gave in, kissing him back.

"You're really sly, Ayuzawa."

Misaki smiled. "So are you, Usui."

"Misaki!" Sakura was standing there again, this time with Shizuko.

"I see what you were talking about, Sakura."

"Shizuko, Sakura!" Misaki always blushed at times like this. "Sakura, why did you bring Shizuko?!"

"I wanted her to see Usui-kun and Misaki actually loving on each other!"

"W-we weren't loving on each other-!"

"That's mean of you to deny our love, Prez."

"I don't love you, idiot!"

"But I love you, Ayuzawa. If you don't love me, then why were you kissing me just now?" Misaki's face went red again.

"You forced me to kiss you!"

Usui smiled at her, leaning close, his lips mere inches from hers. "I don't remember that. I remember you threatening to punish me if I didn't kiss you."

"I never said that!" Misaki waved her arms at Usui while Shizuko and Sakura watched.

"We have to tell the Chief about this! She's going to drown in Moe Flowers!"

~Meanwhile, later at Maid Latte~

"Usui-san was really nibbling Misa-chan's ear?!" Sakura had Chief completely lost in Moe.

"Yes! And I saw Misaki kiss Usui-kun herself!"

Misaki's temple throbbed. "Sakura, now's not the time to distract Chief! Maid Latte's packed today!"

Sakura blushed. "Ah, sorry Misaki, I couldn't help myself!"

Maid Latte was super busy today, and it was a themed day. Today's theme- Masquerade. Misaki sighed as she changed. "Chief, what made you pick that theme?"

"Well, it's definitely different from what Maid Latte always does, and I thought it'd be fun! Plus, there were extra masks, so the Masters and Mistresses that come in today can wear one while being served!"

"Makes sense, since it's you, Chief." Misaki was wearing a short, white dress with white boots and a white mask, which of course, like most of the costumes, had been made by Aoi. "Ever since Usui suggested white that one day, almost all my costumes have been white."

"But it looks good on you, Misa-chan. Do you not like it?" Usui was leaning over Misaki's shoulder, looking at her face.

"Usui! How many times do I have to tell you, stop popping up out of nowhere!"

"I've been here the whole time."

Misaki's jaw dropped. "Just how long?! You shouldn't be in here when the girls are changing, monster pervert!"

Usui pushed Misaki against the lockers. "But you were the only one in here, Misa-chan." He was right. Everyone else had left. "Perhaps you had trouble with your costume, and you needed my help?"

"I-I didn't have any trouble! If I did, I wouldn't ask you anyway, Baka!"

"Then perhaps you'll need help taking it off when you're done working?"

"I don't need your help to change! I can change myself!"