Countdown to Prom: 4 Days

~The next day at Maid Latte~

"Is it me or does school keep passing quicker and quicker?" Sakura asked Misaki as she served the The Moron Trio. Ever since she found out Misaki worked here she's almost become a dedicated presence everyday after school.

"Yes, it does seem to be passing a lot quicker than usual. Here is your Moe Moe Omelette, Masters! Enjoy!"

"Did you write your mood on it, Misa-chan?!"

"I most certainly did, Master! Enjoy your Moe Moe Omelette!"

~The Omelette says, "Annoyed."~

"Ah, that's our Misa-chan!"

"Honestly, don't they have private lives?" Sakura asked.

Misaki sighed. "I ask myself the same thing everyday." Misaki walked into the kitchen and submitted a customers order to Usui, then went back out and sat with Sakura.

"So do you have a dress for prom yet, Misaki?"

"No. I'm not used to dressing up formally, so I hadn't gone out to look yet. I mean, I have a pretty clear idea of what formal wear is, but for a dance? Not exactly my department."

"You came to the right girl! I'll help you, Misaki!"

"Really? That would be great!"

"Okay, there are tons of places we have to cover before Saturday, so I'll make a list tonight and we can start looking tomorrow! Oh, I have to go home now, but I'll see you tomorrow at school! Bye, Misaki! Bye, Usui-kun!" Sakura shouted before skipping out of Maid Latte.

Misaki smiled as she watched Sakura leave. "She's so positive."

"Everyone around you is positive, Misa-chan! Especially us!" The Moron Trio gushed about Misaki.

"Misa-chan, order up!" Usui called from the kitchen. Misaki took the food to the customer, then returned to the kitchen.

"Misa-chan, I heard Usui-kun is taking you to Seika's Prom this Saturday! I'm so moe just thinking about it! I can already see it! Usui-kun will probably treat you to a very fancy dinner before you arrive, then he will sweep you off your feet and dance with you! And when the night is over, he'll steal a kiss from you, and maybe more when you get home!" Chief was overflowing with moe.

"Calm down, Chief, you'll go into Moe overdrive!" Erika said.

"Snap her out of her delusions," Misaki grumbled. "Usui, we have another ord-" Misaki was interrupted by Usui's lips on hers. Her eyes got wide and her burning red face practically became a stove.

"Baka Usui!" Misaki covered her mouth. "We're at work!"

"Chief said she didn't mind, right Chief?"

Chief was shaking in her shoes as she shook her head. "So . . . much . . . moe . . ." Chief let out a loud sigh before falling to the floor.

"Chief!" Misaki and the staff rushed over to her. "Chief, Chief! Baka Usui see what you've done?!"

Erika laughed and waved her hand side to side in front of her face. "It's okay, she just fainted from too much moe. Let's just be thankful she didn't fall into a coma."

Misaki blinked. "Is that possible?"

"Well, it is the Chief, after all. If it's never happened before, she'll surely be the first to fall into a coma because of moe."

Misaki looked behind her shoulder at Usui, who was covering his mouth with his hand, trying not to laugh.

Misaki pinched his earlobe. "When we get home, I'm going to punish you."

Usui smiled. "That's okay with me, Ayuzawa." He kissed her hand.

Misaki pulled away. "You know that's not what I meant, Baka Usui!"

~At Usui's house~

"Where's my punishment, Prez?"

"I told you, that's not what I meant!" Stupid Baka, she thought.

Usui approached Misaki, a small, playful grin on his face. "Then can I punish you, Ayuzawa?" Usui's arms went around her, and her face heated.

"W-what for?"

Usui's lips traveled up Misaki's neck to her jawbone. "For pinching my ear. You have a stronger grip than you think, Ayuzawa." Usui bit the skin at her neck, then he bit her earlobe. A shiver ran throughout her entire body. "You taste sweet, Ayuzawa."

Misaki hit him on the head, leaving a huge bump. "You've had your fun. Go to bed." Misaki walked into the bedroom and wriggled under the covers. Moments later, she heard the door shut, then the bed sank under Usui's weight. He leaned closer until his lips were by her ear.

"I'll punish you for that later." Usui kissed her forehead, then lay beside her, his arms circling her in his warm embrace. "I love you, Ayuzawa."

"Baka, Usui."