Chapter 1: The meeting

Y/n pov
I was reading my one of my favorite books waiting for class to start. Finally when Mr.Moon walked I put my book away and waited for him to start when suddenly he made an announcement. "Today class you will have 7 new students join our class, boys come in and introduce yourself." The girls started squealing and the boys looked irritated. I had my head down. Then the boys started to introduce themselves.
I am going to skip the introduction because you know who they are.
"Boys i want you to sit next to Y/n, y/n raise your hand." When I heard my name I looked up and could feel the glares from the girls. So I did what mr.moon asked me and raised my hand and the boys came and sat down by me. I ignored them for the most part so that when they bully me it won't be that bad. So for the rest of class I had to deal with the glares from the girls and some of the guys beacuse I was a nobody and they obviously were going to be somebody (possible kingkas) and they were siiting next to me. At the end of class mr.moon asked for me and the seven boys to stay behind. "Y/n can you please show them around the school, also the principle made sure you all had the same classes and to put next to each other. Is that okay for the 8 of you." "That is okay mr.moon, I will do my best to make sure they fit in and help with there studies." "Boys what do you say." Mr.moon said. "Yeah that is fine, we will need help to catch up anyway." Mark I believe said. Then he turned to the rest id them and said,"Is it okay guys?" A series of yes and okays were said. "Well hurry and show them to their next class and have a good rest of the day, see you guys tomorrow." Mr.moon said. Then all 8 of us walked to our next class,history.

Author's note
Thank you to those who are reading this piece of trash. Remember to commet, vote and read of course. I decided to update whenever I can and not put a schedule on myself since I have school. Also, I might make another book. Leave suggestions on a band and what I should write.
Have a good morning,day,or evening. Bye
Love, KD.