Chapter 5: Hell

Y/n p.o.v
After they all introduced themselves I realised that it was time to go back to my living nightmare, hell, or home. "Hey guys, I need to go home soon. My guardians won't like if I miss curfew." I said to the boys. "It is only 4, why is your curfew so early." Jeno said. "Well my guardians are very strict." I said. "Okay, don't worry we will take you home." Haechan said enthusiastically. Okay was all you said before you started walking to your 'home'. Before you went in you told the boys to leave. Soon after you all hugged the boys left aftet giving you their numbers.
🚫 Abuse and self-harm ahead. Don not continue reading if you don't like the subject.
When I walked in through the door. I saw my guardians there waiting for me. "You are late. Do you know what that means." One of my guardians said. Yes I did and I was scared. Next thing I know I am on the floor being beat. Kicks and punches were thrown to me. My position is curled up and trying not to get severely hurt.(I apologize if this is bad. I don't know much about this subject but I will try.) After my guardians finished beating me up. I finally got up and walked to my room. I locked the door and went to the bathroom that was inside my room. Then I locked that door too. I looked at the mirror and there were thoughts running through my head. Some were, "Why an I alive." "Do I deserve to be alive." Is there anyone that cares if I kill myself." I am worthless, stupid and a waste if space." "The world doesn't need me no one does."  I got out a razor and lifted up my sleeve to start cutting I know I should stop but it is like an addiction something I can't stop.  Abuse and self-harm finished.
When I finished both arms I cleaned up for the night and went to bed without eating. They don't let me eat so I eat at school. I survied another day in hell. Tomorrow is going to be horrible.