Chapter 3: Hero

You saw.... Nct dream. Your eyes widen in panic and fear. You were praying to jisoo hoping they didn't see you. They did. Their eyes widen seeing you in pain. Even if they were new here they still wanted to help you.
Haechan p.o.v-
I can't believe someone would hurt another person this way. Mark quickly rushes to help Y/n up. We all take her to the nurse. Once we get to the nurse she looks shocked to see all of us with Y/n. "Where did you guys find Y/n." The nurse asked. Jaemin responded with "Behind the school." The nurse smiled and gave us her name, "Hello my name is Sorn and I am the school nurse." She glanced at the clock and said that we had to go to class and afterschool we could check on Y/n. "Y/n is in here almost every week, I thought with new kids being in the school the bullying would stop, I guess not." She said to us. Chenle asked,"Do you know why people bully her." The nurse looked up and said no to us and turned around to start patching up Y/n. "By boys,see you later."
??? P.o.v

I heard the nurse, Sorn, talk to Nct Dream about Y/n. What she said hurt. But why do I do this to her she doesn't deserve this all because she moved in after her parents died. My mom and dad beat her up. I just add pain. We can't even socialize. We can't be cousins because I beat her up and I feel bad. She is scared of me and my family.