Chapter 2: The bullies

Y/n pov
After showing the new students around I went to the library. Out of nowhere i felt someone pull me and we went to the back of the school. The back of the school has no cameras. I looked up and saw who it was. It was Jennie.
3rd person
Yes, Jennie who is apart of Blackpink and a queenka, bullies you with the help of her group, jisoo, rosé, and Lisa. Y/n backed away slowly and her back hit the wall. She looked up and instantly felt scared. Scared that she was going to call Kai and the group he was in, called EXO, to help like they did many times before. Before she could register what was happening around her. Jennie was the first to kick, followed by Jisoo, Rosé then Lisa. Punch and punch, kick after kick the girls kept going and going till they heard the bell. "See you later, bitch" muttered Jennie. Y/n being y/n had to say something and be a smartass, even if it resulted in more hits. She said "I am not a female dog, last time I checked I was human."
Y/n pov
You saw Jennie turn her head a glare at you. "What did you say" "I said I am Not a female dog" you said. "Be ready for next time, can't continue unless we want to be late, see you later BITCH." Jennie said emphasising the word. You were in so much pain that it hurt to breath. Yes, it was that bad. You looked up and then you saw.....
Authors note
Yes I am leaving it on a cliffhanger. Hope you enjoy. I can't update Saturday because I am seeing the BTS MOVIE!!If you love stray kids you will get the I am NOT thing if not I still love you.
Have a nice morning/ day/ evening. Bye