When rose meets the snake part 4

Y/n pov

Looked at their faces full of sadness and It filled me with  Rage

Y/n : Get the hell away from me.

Ruby: Where have you been?

Y/n: I said GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME YOU LITTLE SHITS!

Yang:(angry) WHAT DID YOU CALL US!?

Y/n: You heard me Bimbo

Yang grabbed be by my shirt and winded up her fist and I whipped out my knife and pointed it at her neck

Y/n: Go on bitch try it try to hurt me.

Yang: (Drops y/n) I I didn't mean to-

Y/n: DON'T GIVE ME THAT SHIT THE BOTH OF YOU ARE NOTHING BUT HEARTLESS MONSTERS!

Ruby:Brother ple-

Y/n: I'M NOT YOUR BROTHER I WOULD NEVER CALL BITCHES LIKE YOU SISTER!

I then ran away leaving them crying  past everyone.

Rina :Y/n?

Rina pov

I watched as Y/n yelled at Yang and Ruby and I couldn't believe it. Those girls were the ones that hurt him abused him and I lost it. I charged at Yang and punched her. I was going to continue until my team and team JNPR held me back as Yang's did the same to her.

Rina: YOU BITCHES HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO HIM HE WAS YOUR BROTHER HOW COULD YOU!

Yang: I NEVER MEANT TO DO IT!

Rina: THEN WHY HUH?! WHY DID YOU DO IT?!

Yang:WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH!

Rina:BECAUSE HE IS MY FRIEND AND I CAN'T STAND SEEING MY FRIENDS HURT!

I said then stormed off to find Y/n. I wanted to see if he is alright. as I later walked around Vale I saw him sitting on the edge of a bridge and I ran over to him.

Rina: Y/n!

Y/n: Yeah Rinny what's up?

I tried to hide my blush at the nickname he gave me and answered

Rina: Are you ok?

Y/n: Look i'm fine it's just a lot of painful memories came up that's all.

Rina: Are you sure?

Y/n:(Smiles) Yeah I'm fine Rina thanks for worrying.

Ichigo: Finally we found you!

Timeskip

Y/n ,his team and I walked back to our dorms and y/n went to bed while I talked to my team. About what his old family did to him.

 About what his old family did to him