The demons vs The Despair and the Dead

3rd person pov

Fredda ran at y/n and swung her claws y/n summoned his Oroboros and blocked he strike and kicked her away. He looked at Bendy who's appearance was changing.She grew bigger and her face slowly melted into itself and her hair became longer.

She grew bigger and her face slowly melted into itself and her hair became longer

Y/n: Well shit 

She charged at y/n and slammed her fist trying to smash Y/n who back jumped back.As her fists slammed into the ground causing a crater to form.Y/n grinned chuckled.

Y/n: Well now that was close.

Fredda dashed at him and slashed at his chest as he tried to sidestep it Bendy punched him  sending him slamming into a giant pipe. Y/n got up and spit out some blood. 

Y/n pov

I felt something begin to wrap around my waist, I looked to see pipes slithering around me I looked at Fredda who smirked.

Fredda: What's the matter? Why are you surprised you do know where you are right?

She walked up to me and slid  her claws across me my cheek cutting it open then licked it off.

Fredda: Welcome to my world bitch.

I stood there as she readied another strike until a ax cut her off. We saw Jaylene standing with a pissed look on her face.

Jaylene: LET HIM  GO YOU LITTLE BITCH!.

Fredda: Well nice to see you to Jaylene.

Y/n: (mind) Hold the hell on they know each other?! 

Bendy went over to Jaylene and make her fingers into claws and stabbed her. Jaylene stood there then grabbed her machete from her back and cut off Bendy's arm causing her to screech in pain. Jaylene then charged towards me and slashed at Fredda who dodged.She looked at me with an angry look then ripped off and pulled me into a hug.

Jaylene: YOU DUMB ASS WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?!

Y/n:Look i'm sorry.

Jaylene cried and I held her close after a bit she got up and we stood.

Jaylene: Look after this you are gonna tell me why OK?

Y/n: Ok.

Bendy's arm regrew and we got ready for a fight.

Y/n: You ready Jaylene?!

Jaylene: YEAH!

Y/n& Jaylene: LET'S GO!

3rd person pov

Y/n& Jaylene: LET'S GO!

The four charged at each other. Y/n summoned an Oroboros and flew at Bendy who make claws and slashed them. Y/n then used his aura to attack.

 Y/n then used his aura to attack

Y/n: COME ON!!!!!

Bendy summoned a blob of ink to take the blow and then summoned a giant monster.

Y/n smirked then chuckled.

Y/n: Well aren't you a big boy.

The creature screeched then swung his fist at Y/n who grinned then kicked it's fist away then stabbed it with his knife. As the ink splattered everywhere Y/n pulled out the knife and charged at Bendy.

Meanwhile with Jaylene

Fredda stabbed Jaylene in the cut then slashed her neck but Jaylene blocked with her arm. In retaliation Jaylene kicked her leg with bone breaking force. Fredda screamed causing Jaylene to grab her by her hair then headbutted her. Fredda stabbed Jaylene in the eyes causing her to let go of Fredda.

Jaylene: MY EYES YOU FUCKING BITCH!

Fredda then charged at her with a smile. Jaylene Wiped the blood from her eyes as they healed. and kicked her in the stomach and slammed her ax down in Fredda's shoulder.

Jaylene:*Smirks* What's the matter can't handle me?

Fredda wiped away the blood and chuckled.

Fredda: Tell me Jaylene how long has it been since we fought, when you cut my head off? A year or 2?

Jaylene stood there in silence trying to understand what she meant.When suddenly Y/n was sent flying. Jaylene looked at him and heard Fredda laugh.

Fredda: Did you honestly think I wouldn't get stronger over that time? My power through fear can't go away.

Jaylene grabbed her ax and dashed at Freda with a look of anger.

Jaylene: I'LL RIP YOUR HEAD OFF!

Meanwhile with Y/n

Y/n patted off his coat and grabbed his knife.

Y/n: Damn for a creature made of ink she sure as hell hits like a tank.

Bendy jumped down and slashed at him. Y/n jumps back and surrounded his leg with his aura and kicked her knocking her out.

Y/n: Finally now to help out Jaylene.

As he said that everything slowly changed back to the real world then he heard Fredda/

Fredda: Finally i'm in the human world.