Wheel of fate part 4 The child of the gears

A/n pov

It's been three months since the battle in Huenco Mundo. There has been no sign of Aizen or Salem. But things at BEACON have been getting more interesting for Y/n 

Y/n: Hold the fuck up.

A/n: Huh?

Y/n: This shit is boring me out of my goddamn skull hurry it u already!

A/n: You can't tell me shit!

Y/n: Bitch I can do what ever I want.

A/n: I GOT THE READERS ON MY- (looks at the comment section)

Y/n: You were saying their on my side Ha!(Flips out author)

A/n: You traitors!

Y/n: Now down to business.

Y/n pov

I was walking through Vale With Neo at an ice cream shop with the Vytal festival. My team decided that we should relaxe and prepare for that.Shit I gotta say Not much happened Some monkey faunas named Sun and his Aqua phobic pussy of a friend were taken into BEACON and they tried to flirt with Ulquiorra and Grimmjow and boy they were beaten shitless. they were put on Draculina's team and made themselves at home and Neo confessed that she had feeling for me and I accepted.

Neo: Thank  you  for the ice cream :)

Y/n: No problem Frosty tits.

Neo looked at me with a seductive smirk then typed on her scroll

Neo: How about we go somewhere private and I show you what my mouth can do besides lick ice cream ;)

I smirked and we made our way to my dorm good thing for us my team was busy hanging with JNPR.I pulled Neo into a kiss and she kissed me back with passion. This continued and I slowly took of my shirt revealing my toned body. Everything was going great but sadly Fate decided to be a dick.

Neo pov

A red portal appeared infront of us and a woman came out.

I looked at Y/n who looked pissed.

Y/n: The fuck you want bird bitch?

???: Please Y/n I just want to talk.

Y/n: WHAT DO YOU WANT RAVEN?!

The woman removed her mask and she was crying.

Raven: I'm so sorry. I'M A WORTHLESS WHORE OF AN AUNT WHO DOESN'T DESERVE YOUR FORGIVENESS BUT PLEASE I BEG YOU ATLEAST FORGIVE YANG AND RUBY!

Y/n:(smirks) You know what how about we make a deal?

I looked at him with curious eyes as did Raven

Y/n: 3 weeks form now you,Qrow,Tai,Summer,Yang, and Ruby will fight me if you win I'll forgive you all.

Raven seemed to be hopeful

Y/n: BUUUT if you lose which is gonna happen you and them have to stay the fuck away from me.

time skip to tomorrow brought to you by these 

Y/n pov

Y/n pov

I walked around Vale bored as fuck and Annoyed trying to find someone to let it out on when I saw some dicks messing with a kid.

dick1:Hey you little shit I told you to give us your money.

Kid: Please leave me alone.

Dick2: You dumb bastard how dare you talk back to us!

As the guy tried to backhand him I grabbed his arm.

Y/n: Not so fast asshat.

Dick1: Who the hell are you?

Y/n: Sorry but I don't answer questions from small dicked losers.

Dick2: WHY YOU!

I cut him off by roundhouse kicking him then curb stomping his skull and backhanded his friend breaking his nose and like that they ran. I turned to the kid and helped him up.

Y/n: You ok kid?

Kid: Yes thank you so much.

Y/n: No problem my name is Y/n Terumi and you are ?

Kid: I am

Carl Clover

Carl Clover