BEACON's hell part 2 Battle of Despair

3rd  person pov

Vergilia: This grimm is not like the others

Y/n: Yeah one wrong move and we will die.

The creature prepared another laser making them jump as it fired. Vergilia teleported behind the creature and summoned her spirit swords and rained them down on the creature while Dante Charged up a drive. As Dante unleashed it Rina charged at the creature and slashed it.

Rina: TAKE THIS YOU BASTARD!

Rina's flames started to get more intense as the grimm  was slowly pushed back but that was short lived as the Beast punched her away. Y/n summoned a oroboros to grab her then charged at the grimm and activated his Susanoo unit before firing a blast. When he saw something slam  into the creature with a scream. He then looked to see Grimmjow and Ulquiorra.

Grimmjow: How dare you keep me out of a fight like this.

Ulquiorra: You all can't handle this on your own allow us to help.

Y/n: Alright let's go!

With that the hollow girls nodded then began to go into their  release forms.

Grimmjow: GRIND PANTERA!

Ulquiorra: Sugunda Etapa

Grimmjow charged at the beast and slashed at it making it fly up when Ulquiorra and Grimmjow Fired Ceros at it

Grimmjow charged at the beast and slashed at it making it fly up when Ulquiorra and Grimmjow Fired Ceros at it. As the beast blocked the strike Y/n and the others wasted no time and attacked. Dante Went into Devil trigger and slashed the beasts wing while Vergilia Surrounded it in sprit blades. Ryuko and Satsuki Flew around the creature cutting it. Ichigo Fired a barrage of Getsuga Tenshous  Giving Y/n a opening.

Y/n: IT'S ALL OVER NOW DIE!

Y/n charged up his aura into his leg and slammed his leg into it's head smashing it and killing the grimm. As Y/n Got up and Heard someone scream and quickly looked up. His eyes widened to see Relius was holding Carl by his neck.

Y/n pov

Y/n: CARL RELIUS YOU SON OF A BITCH LET HIM GO!

Relius: Why not come get him yourself?

Carl: MR. TERUMI!

Y/n: DON'T WORRY KID I'M COMING!

I ran towards the Building when A purple dragon slammed into the ground making me jump back.

Y/n: DAMMIT!

???: So you are the one that turned my own pawns against me are you?

I turned to looked at who said it to see a man wrapped in black bandages and had brown hair.

I could hear Grimmjow start to growl and I turned to see her with a look of anger on her face as well as Ichigo

I could hear Grimmjow start to growl and I turned to see her with a look of anger on her face as well as Ichigo .

Grimmjow and Ichigo: AIZEN!

Aizen smiled and looked at them.

Aizen: Hello there it has been a long time hasn't it?

???: Well isn't this a wonderful reunion isn't it my dear daughters.

I turned to Ryuko and Satsuki who looked at the person who said it then turned to her myself.

Satsuki: RAGYO!!!!!

Dante: WHAT IN THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?!